Our valued sponsor

UK LLP + Wise for app business?

I currently have a U.S LLC as a non-resident, with a successful business on the app stores(Apple store + Google Play store), I want to incorporate a UK LLP and use wise to receive money from Google and Apple and then transfer it to my LLC.
Any issue with that? like, would TransferWise not like the money going to the same entity every month?
I'm not a resident of the UK or EU, the reason for creating a new entity is to hide myself from Google and Apple so that they wouldn't think I'm spamming the store.

Also, the reason for not opening another U.S LLC is because of the time EIN would take, as I'm not a resident with no SSN...

The expected volume would be around $5k-$10k/month

Any input would be appreciated, thank you.

Also, if one UK LLP is successful we might repeat the same process again haha, meaning will create another UK LLP and send the money to the U.S LLC and now 2 UK entities sending money to the same U.S LLC every month:cool:

Last edited:
Make the US LLC a member/partner of the LLP (a 99/1 split) and you have a perfectly valid reason for distributing profits to it.

If that for some reason isn't an option, there is generally no problem with one company paying another company on a monthly basis. However, if it's the entire balance every month, it's going to eventually start looking suspicious. That's not unique to Wise; you'll run into the same issue with any EMI/bank sooner or later.

Even if you for example structure it as a very unfavorable licensing agreement where the LLP pays licensing fees to the LLC for the majority of its revenue, you need to leave a little in the LLP. This becomes profit you distribute to the members of the LLP.

Reactions: Why and moneyGeek
If that for some reason isn't an option
Unfortunately, it isn't an option
if it's the entire balance every month, it's going to eventually start looking suspicious. That's not unique to Wise; you'll run into the same issue with any EMI/bank sooner or later.
Got you! will need to figure out a way to pay some expenses from the wise and keep sending money until eventually it goes south as with all these EMIs

Thank you