Our valued sponsor

UK Ltd or LLP what's the best and how to pay less tax?

Why nightmare??? It is what I am planning to do: 2 US LLCs (non-resident alien owned) owning a UK LLP. I will be liable for tax, but actually I am a EU citizen legally fiscally resident in a banana republic.
LLP partner being an LLC you will find it very difficult to get a bank account.

If so set up a UK LTD and use that as the partner. As the EPB is not UK you can use it as a pass through and tax is due in the country of residence.

Last edited:
Reactions: EuroKiss
I am also considering to open UK LLP and I have 2 options for my structure:

1-) Myself (UAE Resident) + My UAE Company
2-) Myself (UAE Resident) + My Wife (UAE Resident)

I consider the first option more but I'm not sure it is a good idea for banking(TW is enough). Privacy is not important since I don't have any income/corporate tax liability.
Option 2 is a good solution but it would be difficult to open a bank account.

You could use yourself or your wife and a dormant UK LTD or a UK based nominee.

LLP partner being an LLC you will find it very difficult to get a bank account.

If so set up a UK LTD and use that as the partner. As the EPB is not UK you can use it as a pass through and tax is due in the country of residence.
Thanks CaptK for your replay! Got a second question hence: why by having a UK LTD among members (I red somewhere in the forum even with a mere 5%) should make a difference for a UK bank?

I am also considering to open UK LLP and I have 2 options for my structure:

1-) Myself (UAE Resident) + My UAE Company
2-) Myself (UAE Resident) + My Wife (UAE Resident)

I consider the first option more but I'm not sure it is a good idea for banking(TW is enough). Privacy is not important since I don't have any income/corporate tax liability.
Would the same setup be possible with a Ireland Limited Partnership instead of UK?

Latest Threads