Our valued sponsor

thank you so much!! it's truly life-saving.
I do have a council tax bill from the local council in London from my friend, do you think I can use that and change the name to mine?
Thanks again!

Here you go:Uk Utility Bill Proof of address psd template -3: npower bill psd template

You can live in uk and work in other countries, be on vacations. Whatever. Ip doesnt matter.
thank you so much! Today Stripe has Approved and Activated my account without me using a VPN.

Reactions: Zaki
Hello. How is it about taxes when you do this? Annual reports like in USA? I couldnt find anything. Some guy selling packages said to me that if I process less than 85000 gbp in a year I don´t pay VAT, I could not verify this anyware, how is it?

Correct, that is the VAT threshold but dont be surprised if you get a VAT number out of the blue you haven't applied for.
Your only responsibile for VAT if you are selling to UK and EU customers.

Ah, ok, so I should pay 19% for every European sale...
I sell worldwide, half of my sales go to Europe, I could only use it then for usa customers not to be fucked up...
Then if this happens it's all paid in an annual report or should I do accounting month by month?
I plan to sell no more than 2000/3000 euros per month

VAT is 20% but if your payment provider is not in the UK and your website is not a .co.uk you can generally get away with it.
with regards to annual accounts you just submit them as normal.

In the beginning Stripe asked for proof of address but lately I see only passport and Company documents. Proof of address is marked as “optional”
don't you think it is something they request if they can't find it in the corporate documents or at a later stage as more money hit the account maybe?!

Reactions: CaptK
You have to pay VAT with a US or HK company as well if you sell to European customers and you exceed certain thresholds per country. But I guess it’s hard for them to enforce, especially if you’re a small fish.
Probably easier to enforce for a UK entity though.

Son
@Diegogon i went with 1st Formation , amazing service so far, no need to take the non resident package , pur bullsh**. However, you can take the premium one at 90 which give you all the non resident package. the remain items is not needed.

Commander, why do you recommend the all inclusive pack I guess? ( I don't see one labeled as premium) if it includes VAT registration, aren't we supposed not to want the vat to be registered to be safer? Thanks

I did say earlier. They will ask for a residential address and proof.

Congratulations!!!!!!
Dont need a VPN. People can of course work from other places than the country of incorporation. Only important thing for Stripe is that the company is a UK company, which is a country that is included in Stripes licenses. They just want to be compliant.
hi, I hope you're well! :)
just a quick question regarding a UK LTD :) - if we can run multiple stores under one UK LTD.
Should we register the name of the company to be more general as it will fit to different store names?

Many thanks!!