Our valued sponsor

Ukrainian to relocate

Is not about being russophobic, for the same reason no one here wants to move to the shitshow the US is, why would someone want to move to the shitshow Russia is... Jus like I said: "Because even if millions of bugs love going into s**t, doesn't make the s**t desirable"
The only reason why I don’t move to Russia is because I don’t like its climate. I reckon there are people who are fine with it.

The only reason why I don’t move to Russia is because I don’t like its climate. I reckon there are people who are fine with it.
The same here! The climate in the winter is too much for me. Zürich's winter is about as much as I can take. I like to see pretty scantily dressed ladies on the streets and I can't see that during winter in Russia. :cool:

PS. I do have many nice Russian friends living in Russia though! Of course, it may be that they are nice because they are self-made well-to-do people. My experience has been that most self-made well-to-do people, regardless of country or ethnicity, are very nice people. Of course, YMMV. ;)

Many people will willingly move to Russia, especially if they have been multiple times over a period of time. When you go to a place 10 years ago, then again a year later, and then again 2 years later etc, and each time the place has improved, you realise it could be a good place to live.

I can't think of a Western country that has got better in recent years? You'd be lucky if they stood still, most have gone backwards. Of course this applies mainly to big cities.

You can it won't change the fact that this is just happening.Everything points to it.
Would you know a bit of history you would know that the zionist wanted ukrainian land for centuries.

How come Zionist got land of todays israel before ww2 from england?You belive the jews from europe who were very well established wanted to move to an empty desert freely ?

Anyways if you want to settle only in europe there are not many places in terms of future passport mobility.
I guess gibraltar,uk,monaco,san marino,liechtenstein,switzerland and maybe andorra are the only ones left.
What's wrong with Spain/Portugal/Germany?

Guys, by all means - relocate to Russia. Enjoy cheap life and beautiful ladies. With half a million men either decommissioned or escaped the country you will drown in pussy.
Just keep in mind that a lowest ranked FSB guy, drunk Chechen or even traffic officer can ruin your life for good and your best chance to recover will be a prisoner swap with the country of your origin. And if you are from one of the "unfriendly" countries - well, you will put the target on your back the moment you buy a plane ticket. Good luck!

Guys, by all means - relocate to Russia. Enjoy cheap life and beautiful ladies. With half a million men either decommissioned or escaped the country you will drown in pussy.
Just keep in mind that a lowest ranked FSB guy, drunk Chechen or even traffic officer can ruin your life for good and your best chance to recover will be a prisoner swap with the country of your origin. And if you are from one of the "unfriendly" countries - well, you will put the target on your back the moment you buy a plane ticket. Good luck!
Do you have any examples of this happening?

Reactions: jafo
The best post in this thread. This is exactly how it is in Russia. Just look up what a little Chechen did to a guy who said something against Islam. No one cares about law there. The law of the jungle is in force. And to suggest for someone especially from Ukraine to move there is crazy LOL

You are 100% right! ;)

A lot of people, including but NOT limited to the following "idiots":
(1) Chris Emms -> Login • Instagram
(2) Edward Snowden
(3) JOHN MARK DOUGAN "BadVolf" -> Breaking Bad Wolf
etc etc. proves your point. They are ALL locked up in the Gulag waiting for a prisoner swap! ;)

Meanwhile,
  • Julian Assange
  • Chelsea Elizabeth Manning (Bradley?)
  • John Kiriakou
  • etc., etc.,
are happily free & unencumbered by any and all headaches while enjoying a wonderful free life with NO prison terms proving once again that everything we've been told by our "overlords & slavemasters" with absolute veracity! ;)

The best post in this thread. This is exactly how it is in Russia. Just look up what a little Chechen did to a guy who said something against Islam. No one cares about law there. The law of the jungle is in force. And to suggest for someone especially from Ukraine to move there is crazy LOL
How you think it was in eastern europe 10 years ago ?No diffrence at all.
The big diffrence in russia is the amount of possibilities which this country offers.
Being a pussy never made someone succeed in east europe

Reactions: jafo
How you think it was in eastern europe 10 years ago ?No diffrence at all.
The big diffrence in russia is the amount of possibilities which this country offers.
Being a pussy never made someone succeed in east europe
Yes, it was bad in eastern Europe in 90s, but exactly because of Russia and USSR influence on it. No point comparing them now because the difference is huge. And I'm talking about the rule of law, not being a pussy. We can agree to disagree, but Russia is a failed state. The only thing keeping it alive is nuclear weapons. Same story with North Korea.

you are blind on one eye.Seeing only your point of view.There were millions of ukrainians in east ukraine which were attacked by their own people.They had no choice but to go to russia.

Funny you mentioned it.The relocation just started but not to Iran but to east ukraine
Please, stop lying) Maybe you will tell more fables and nonsense about "8 years of bombing Donbass" and other propaganda of crazy putins servant? :) Russia attacked Ukraine. Russia is an enemy for Ukrainians. Are you even out of your mind to deny this? 99% of the population of Ukraine hate russians (rushists) and they have 100% reasons for this! Are you perhaps from rusha yourself? Otherwise, I don’t understand how you constantly bring to the forum all this nonsense and propaganda from their TV from these crazy idiots. Look what their former president medvedev says. He's absolutely crazy. OR you also think that border of that crazy rushists country must be from Vladivistok to Lisbon, like he told a lot of times?

Last edited: