Ukrainian to relocate

Temperate doesn’t mean warm:
IMG_9078.jpeg
IMG_9079.jpeg

For reference, this is where I am now, which you can describe as warm:
IMG_9080.jpeg
IMG_9081.jpeg

Reactions: jafo
Please, stop lying) Maybe you will tell more fables and nonsense about "8 years of bombing Donbass" and other propaganda of crazy putins servant? :) Russia attacked Ukraine. Russia is an enemy for Ukrainians. Are you even out of your mind to deny this? 99% of the population of Ukraine hate russians (rushists) and they have 100% reasons for this! Are you perhaps from rusha yourself? Otherwise, I don’t understand how you constantly bring to the forum all this nonsense and propaganda from their TV from these crazy idiots. Look what their former president medvedev says. He's absolutely crazy. OR you also think that border of that crazy rushists country must be from Vladivistok to Lisbon, like he told a lot of times?
It seems everybody likes to help fellow men in this wonderful world:
1) Russia is helping Ukraine by denazifying them
2) US is helping Ukraine by cheaply buying up their agrable land (US funds like Blackrock have 30%+ agrable land already)
3) EU/ECB is helping Ukraine by handing out substantial loans slaving Ukrainians and integrating them into EU

• Haha
True, and leftist-run Blackrock may in turn help de-populate the world through starvation....this is some of the most arable land on the planet.
Its happening. Shashlik and sausage are going to get more expensive.

OP dont relocate to Monaco when all you can afford is food made out of larva powder.

• Haha
Reactions: Bluebarry and jafo
I seriously can't believe how we went from challenging big pharma to blindly order snake oil online
I 100% understand his path and it is VERY smart! Ultimate grifter!

I have this old "friend" who studied finance and economics and then went to law school. Later he also became a CPA. He works at a boutique bank. He does everyone a "favor" and provides them with FREE financial/accounting and legal advice. He goes through the contracts of his prey. He points out all the "problems" and cherry-picks all the times in history that have left the holder of this particular "bag" poor AF & even bankrupt.

He then presents his findings, 99% at a 'FREE' dinner at his house. House he inherited from his grandparents. Big mansion in a gated community.

When the broken down and disillusioned holders of the bags are down and disappointed with their current situation, they invariably ask him what he recommends. He then tells them he'll take care of it all for them and turns them to his boutique bank and sells them all kinds of safe financial products (legit products - very smart guy; but we know these products too) where they make a tad bit more, but where he earns HUGE commissions.

It's hard to call it a scam because the targets end up better off, but it isn't due to his magnanimity. It's due to the market. The targets would do better if they managed their own portfolio but they believe they can't. The diplomas on the wall fool everyone. ;)

PS. Both Big Pharma and Alex Jones prey on the feeble-minded insecure person who believes that there are pure souls out there vying for their benefit. :rolleyes:

It's hard to call it a scam because the targets end up better off, but it isn't due to his magnanimity. It's due to the market. The targets would do better if they managed their own portfolio but they believe they can't. The diplomas on the wall fool everyone. ;)
Yes. It's pretty easy to beat index if you have half a brain, being contrarian might also help a bit.

People seem to enjoy the "security" of being part of a fan-base, though.

Yes. It's pretty easy to beat index if you have half a brain, being contrarian might also help a bit.

People seem to enjoy the "security" of being part of a fan-base, though.
With index you don't have to pick stocks your self or update holdings. Any stock doing bad will be removed from index. So it is efficient and easy for most people.
Something like Voo with 0.03% cost is very good deal.

Not easy
To just buy blue chip stocks and try beat market won't work every time
Maybe for professional investor who can actively pick winning stocks. But you have to be up to date and why not pay just 0.03% per year and sleep
You are perpetuating arguments often made by fund managers. The truth is Mr Market is high in neuroticism and not too hard to beat. I prefer to be awake and make money.

To each their own, go ahead do what you are comfortable with.

You are perpetuating arguments often made by fund managers. The truth is Mr Market is high in neuroticism and not too hard to beat. I prefer to be awake and make money.

To each their own, go ahead do what you are comfortable with.
I am just trying to prove to you that it is not easy to beat index as you think.

Reactions: Marshal and JimBeam