Our valued sponsor

UPS Switzerland are f*****g retards!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
I have a residence in Switzerland where I live from time to time. I ordered some art from Poland and asked for it to be sent via UPS to my residence in Switzerland.

I immediately received a tracking number and everything, and was also given a time for when they would deliver the package! Two minutes before they were supposed to be there, I see online, Delivery Attempted - so I called them!

They said someone had been there but no one was home, but I was there. The video cameras couldn't spot a UPS man either! I explained this to them. They said they would send him again, but nothing happened, so I called support again... they promised me an email and that the package would come today! I can now see that there isn't even a time scheduled for when they should come.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I had a similar problem in the past with DHL, they said they've attempted the delivery but nobody was there. I was waiting for them and i didn't see anybody from DHL.

Long story short i discovered that DHL used Google maps to reach my place and for whatever reason my address was wrong on Google maps so they reached the wrong place.

I contacted them and told them specifically to not use Google maps and instead gave them the correct address in here maps.

But maybe in your case they are just retarted :p

Reactions: Cavaliere
not sure it was UPS in my case as I've had to deal with all of them thousands of times, but my biggest gift was letting the european VP know about the s**t they were doing at the local facility (via friend of a friend...)

The VP started investigating and still couldn't believe it... then one day went there (inspections without notice), got insulted by the front office and almost kicked by a worker :eek:
only then he realized and saw the s**t that was going on...
He sacked half the staff on the spot lol then hired some cheap immigrants and they are the most professional hard workers I have ever seen, and they can't even talk fluently, if they learn the language a bit more they going to be the best employees ever, seriously like winning at lottery smi(&%

I mean they could simply check the google reviews for their local facilities (usually 1/5 stars just because you can't give zero, daily death threats from customers should be an alert :D)