Our valued sponsor

tilzo

Mar 18, 2018
Visit site
Hello I am a non USA citizen from Eruope and I own USA LLC. I need to open a US business bank account however I am not able to travel to USA at the moment so I would like to open it remotely, does anyone know how I could do that ?
I found this page https://getbiztousa.com/ they claim they can get me a bank account for 1500USD but im not sure if its legit, since I hear theres a lot of scammers out there claiming they can get you US bank account.
Also they use gmail as company's email which is a bit off and they want me to pay through escrow, now I dont know anything about escrow but I did hear theres a lot of scamming on it.

Anyway I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with any info, I need USA bank account so I can connect it to stripe and paypal etc. so I can accept payments on shopify.

thanks in advance

Opening a physical US bank remotely is next to impossible without an introducer.

If you're a US expat with a SSN, then it's quite easy to do still. However, as a non-US citizen you would be required to go to a bank in person to open the account to comply with their KYC.

It's probably easier for you to buy a cheap plane ticket and fly to the US. Most of the big banks will open an account for your with a couple of types of ID.

Which European country are you from? Most countries in Europe have the ESTA, visa waiver scheme with the US.

Getting someone else to open the account won't work - most banks will want the members present at the signing and the big ones don't like managers opening the account.

Stripe Atlas is great, but it's only useful for US residents/citizens. The C corporation is terrible for non-US residents/citizens because of the taxation. You end up paying one of the highest corporation taxes in the world from day one.

As long as you don't have a dependent agent in the US and you're not a US citizen, then the best structure is a single-member LLC which is disregarded by the IRS for taxation purposes.

Reactions: Eastoe
yeah my counry has ESTA but i cant use it lol long story short went to usa with esta 2 years ago, didnt take a lot of money with me since a friend in usa, who i was gonna stay with, owed me money.. so because I only have 1000$ they put me for additional expection, they read all my messagess I had with that friend in FB chat.. and just few days before I arrived to USA that friend asked me if I wanna drive Uber with him, I jokingly replied yeah we gonna make ton of cash or something like that... well they saw that message and thought I wanna work there lol so they sent me back... alltho the guy at the additional inspection was cool and even tried to convince his boss to let me in.. when they sent me back they told me I can come back anytime just make sure I have the right VIZA for whatever I wanna do here... I could have try to explain to them that my intention wasnt to work here and that convo in the chat was just a joke but then it could look like im trying to lie so instead I just went with what they believed lol.. so yeah thats why they didnt give me VIZA at the embassy.. so now im fucked cant travel there to open the account. really pissed actually since I know a lot of people who actually went to USA, lied at the inspection and worked there illegaly, and I just went there on vacation....

Hello I am a non USA citizen from Eruope and I own USA LLC. I need to open a US business bank account however I am not able to travel to USA at the moment so I would like to open it remotely, does anyone know how I could do that ?
I found this page https://getbiztousa.com/ they claim they can get me a bank account for 1500USD but im not sure if its legit, since I hear theres a lot of scammers out there claiming they can get you US bank account.
Also they use gmail as company's email which is a bit off and they want me to pay through escrow, now I dont know anything about escrow but I did hear theres a lot of scamming on it.

Anyway I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with any info, I need USA bank account so I can connect it to stripe and paypal etc. so I can accept payments on shopify.

thanks in advance

Hi tilzo,

> they want me to pay through escrow
You can pay with your credit card, PayPal or wire. Escrow is just one of many options and it has emerged recently. We have developed this option specifically for those clients who have trust issues to pay in advance.

> I dont know anything about escrow
You can learn more about escrow here: What is Escrow? How Does Escrow Work? - Escrow.com
We use Escrow.com as our escrow service provider. In addition Payoneer Escrow is in development.

If you have more questions, feel free to reach me. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone has luck with the US bank account then please post here, I would love to learn how to go about it without personal meeting.

Stripe Atlas is one solution for $500 - however they set up a Corp and C structure, which isn't ideal in terms of taxation.

There are a number of banks that will open accounts remotely if you have an ITIN. If you're receiving payments from US companies and are not subject to withholding tax, you can get a letter from them and use this to apply for an ITIN from the IRS.

Some banks will allow a manager or authorised representative to open an account.

BoFi have a division called Virtus Bank who will open the account remotely, however it's normally if you are a high net worth client. I've heard that they will do the same for business accounts for people from certain countries.

Reactions: Sam01
Stripe Atlas is one solution for $500 - however they set up a Corp and C structure, which isn't ideal in terms of taxation.

There are a number of banks that will open accounts remotely if you have an ITIN. If you're receiving payments from US companies and are not subject to withholding tax, you can get a letter from them and use this to apply for an ITIN from the IRS.

Some banks will allow a manager or authorised representative to open an account.

BoFi have a division called Virtus Bank who will open the account remotely, however it's normally if you are a high net worth client. I've heard that they will do the same for business accounts for people from certain countries.
To get fast ITIN number you can use EIN & ITIN Application – Fast & Reliable EIN-ITIN Solution and to get ein is only 49 USD.

To get fast ITIN number you can use EIN & ITIN Application – Fast & Reliable EIN-ITIN Solution and to get ein is only 49 USD.

Why pay for something you can do for free? Obtaining a EIN is easy - you just need to fill out the SS-4 and use the HelloFax 30 day free trial to get the fax confirmation from the IRS.

An ITIN is completely different and not so easy to get. You need to apply for this to the IRS with your identification (passport/national id card) either via mail or via a certifying agent in the US/overseas. You need to enclose a full tax return or an original hardcopy letter from a US business that you are receiving payment for services and you should be eligible for withholding tax exemption.

the entire thread looks like fraud. It's not possible to open a US bank account without personal visiting and signing at the bank and without a SSN number. The provider mentiond here is fraud, big time fraud.

This is completely incorrect.

It is possible to do it - here is one example Stripe Atlas: The best way to start an internet business

Wells Fargo will open an account remotely for personal/business if you have an ITIN.