Our valued sponsor

USA LLC not working for me, what should I do?

Ciropollo

Oct 16, 2021
Norway
Visit site
Hello,
I opened an US LLC and I "tried" even if I was almost sure that couldn't work. Couldn't work because my clients are only from EU and despite the facts that I have 2 bank account online under my LLC, I'm not able to find a gateway for processing payments in euro and sending in USD. I tried Stripe but after 5 days they block me because one guy made a dispute.

In 3 years of business, I never had a dispute, it happens only this time. Without going into details how it happens, now I'm lost.

Another stripe account I think, I'm not able to open, many gateway needs to have ITIN or worst, SSN. Me I'm living in EU, so, I have really no idea.

I tried to apply to ocean payments, but they cost over 400 USD for starting and turnover is 3000usd + a lot of expenses + do they really send this money?

So now I don't know what to do. I was thinking to:

- Dubai company + Currenxie (so Dubai company opened online, without bank account in Dubai). Later from currenxie to send to Mercury.
- Or something involved with Estonia that is well talked and so exclude all my efforts for the US LLC and end it. Here the probelm is that as long as you live out from Estonia, I think that everyone with a simple check can see your company and if fisc will come, will be pain.
- Or a company in UK that is owned with my US LLC... maybe would work?

What do you advise?

My business is "social optimization, not panel or fake followers," but don't get me wrong, I have no problem to process payment or with direct payment card processor or with dummy website.

My business is "social optimization, not panel or fake followers," but don't get me wrong, I have no problem to process payment or with direct payment card processor or with dummy website.
Check out your competition, it requires only a Russian notarized document to get payment processing for such business. This Q & A would belong under card processing.

Speak with @Fred or @Gediminas if you want to setup something like this in Dubai, both are very knowledge and can help with the entire process.

Check out your competition, it requires only a Russian notarized document to get payment processing for such business. This Q & A would belong under card processing.

Speak with @Fred or @Gediminas if you want to setup something like this in Dubai, both are very knowledge and can help with the entire process.
My competitor use cardinity and they use it with a company formed somewhere in EU, Gibraltar, Canaries and some UK. Dubai's company I already understood is not workable for me because it requires to move for real the residence and go there many times, Dubai is good if you really think to move physically there.

Besides the business can be easly hided by creating a dummy website (that i did) but the main problem is that from US non-resident - sell in EU is very complicated, first because of difference currency which is only possible to manage with stripe (seems) and without stripe now, I don't have other idea of processor for payments.

So I'm stuck...

There are plenty of processors in Russia which you also find in the resource section of mentor group gold which will take your business if you just can provide a notarized passport and utility bill, must be in Russian language.

You can also search the forum there are similar threads all over here.

There are plenty of processors in Russia which you also find in the resource section of mentor group gold which will take your business if you just can provide a notarized passport and utility bill, must be in Russian language.

You can also search the forum there are similar threads all over here.
So you mean to find a Russian processor with my USA LLC and me resident in EU? Or you mean to move directly company to russia? I miss some parts.

thanks

If I understood correctly, you need a payment processor that can process EUR and USD. There are those luckily, so I do not think you really need to change anything. You may go ahead and try Bidlerlings or Australian Payment services. Contact me via private message and I will give you some tips.
Hello Mualn,
I need a processor that will take payments in EUR and send me in USD, yes, correctly. I mesagged you, thanks

Latest Threads