Our valued sponsor

USD Bank account for seychelles company

I believe that is impossible, should you be lucky and find someone that can open an account for your Seychelles company I would be more then happy to learn about that.

Mauritius banks tend to work decently with Seychelles IBCs (Last time i heard). Simplistic banks, many have dated systems but they do the job fine if you're clean and just need a bank account.
Transferwise accepts them too but be careful with your turn over and back every transaction with decent paperwork/a story that's credible.
Euro Pacific Bank if you're really that desperate and you don't mind trusting a bank that can vanish overnight with your money, but be careful, even them will give you trouble if you move money that's questionable and that cannot be backed up with paper work.

Otherwise i would just give up that company, close it down, and open up an entity in a jurisdiction that won't automatically get me branded as a drug trafficker when i try to open a bank account.

Has anyone managed to get an account in Mauritius banks? I see people mention those banks quite often. I applied a few times and got rejected. I tried an introducer as well, same outcome ...

It's really a case by case basis, the main points that can trigger an automatic rejection are:

1) UBO from a risky country
2) Risky/Compliance intensive business
3) Lack of proper business plan/business is entirely online/gave them a hard time during their KYC process and it spooked them to the point where they realized you weren't worth the trouble
4) All of the above

Mauritius banks are known to be more conservative, they want real businesses and they want assurance that the UBO is someone trustworthy with an online presence.

I saw people with Seychelles IBCs get accounts with straight up documentation where i saw others provide myriads of documents and still get rejected.

I've contact with 2 different US accountants that will manage the banking for a company from really nearly anywhere. It costs around $3,000 per month, but they will recieve payments on your behalf to a US based bank account, make any payments you need, and at the end of the month move your profit to anywhere you want or hold the funds without any need risk of IRS implications.

I believe there are cheaper options out there, and those i'm still looking for; but certainly for my business, i need US banking, but with these options I dont need a US corporation.

Maybe the expense doesn't make sense for selling on amazon, maybe it does.

I've contact with 2 different US accountants that will manage the banking for a company from really nearly anywhere. It costs around $3,000 per month, but they will recieve payments on your behalf to a US based bank account, make any payments you need, and at the end of the month move your profit to anywhere you want or hold the funds without any need risk of IRS implications.
3K / month, I wonder which company you have hired to do the job?

Reactions: tahoeskier

Latest Threads