Our valued sponsor

USD-EUR to USDT (High Volume)

Trust is earned, not given.
I suggest that you research the market rate for such ops, and recalibrate your expectations. With more realistic expectations you can achieve what you need quite smoothly.
As I have already said, I can also recalibrate, but only to a small extent, and especially for a short period because it is necessary to return to that percentage. In addition, I would like to point out that "cash" amounts can be easily taxed at 12% or less in any country, with very few and easy accounting measures. So what is the advantage of exchanging at 10%, with all the risks that come with it? It is better to declare them normally then. The sums I am talking about, in fact, have no other reason to be exchanged with USDT. They do not have an illicit origin or come from "dark" markets.
Anyway, I want to thank you for your interest. I am only here to look for a more efficient way of doing business and I am open to listening to every opinion.

I can help you with a non-KYC exchange in Bulgaria, the amount(EUR300k) is not a problem as long as you can move the funds to Bulgaria.

The premium you can give is really small, but I would make some compromise if you really intend to do the exchange weekly.
Thank you for your message. You perfectly understood the point. I can understand that the percentage may not make everyone happy, but I'm not talking about zero either, especially considering the continuity of the relationship. I will PM you.

Thank you to anyone interested.

Plus:
@TheCryptoAnt I'm glad I gave you a smile, you probably need it, especially when you don't know what's being talked about.