Our valued sponsor

USD-EUR to USDT (High Volume)

On the contrary, I am in the forum to learn something. Like I said, "There's a lot we don't all know."
I have found satisfactory solutions even to 0.15% in the past. But the solutions are not working now.

And if I found it before, why not find it again? :)

For you it's maybe 5% from cash to crypto. Now I provide this to my customers for 0.6% :)

Thanks for your valuable comment. Yes, if I find a bank that will have no problem transferring large sums of money to Kraken, I can reach my goal.
In all your wordings the major thing is "If". So "if" you find the solution you can connect with me also. I will be happy to know about it.

OP "IF" you can drop your free lunch mindset there are multiple people here who can provide you solutions including me. But first you have to give up the Free lunch mentality. As long standing members JohnnyDoe and JackAlabama haven't just liked my replies here for nothing. If there were free lunches they would have had been the first ones to tell you probably. However good luck to you if you find that free lunch do let us all know .If you dont then you can collaborate here with many members I am sure. No Pain no Gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackAlabama
I can help with cash -> crypto in Bulgaria, but for 0.3% I don't think it's possible at all.

If you have access to SEPA, AdvCash -> Binance can work for you. But if it's USD, forget it.

You can maybe try to reach out to major UAE banks, they MIGHT be willing to work with you.

I also know a couple of brokers in Turkey who can manage this volume no problem in cash, but the fees are 5-8%.

Since my message was considered as spam/advertising, I'll just say hat people are currently paying decent premium prices to accumulate coins at an already discounted market. Look for OTC desks, do your own research with them you will still come to a consensus even if it means a different price than what you are looking for.

Kind regards,
Georgi

Hello,

First of all, I greet you all.
I trust the knowledgeable people on this forum.
And I have a serious problem for me for a long time.

I want to buy USDT by paying a large amount of USD, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
Existing roads are unreliable or very costly.

I will pay 2-3M USD per month and I would like to receive USDT in return.

Banks do not allow transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and it creates a lot of trouble if there are too many money in and out of the account. However, I would like to get your bank suggestions that won't mind if I send money to cryptocurrency exchanges.

1 - Preferably I would like to pay cash. But I'm okay with the bank route.
2 - The highest fee I can pay is 0.3%.
3 - I am ready to travel to solve this problem. I can fly to any country. (Of course, if I meet a corporate company. I don't want to be taken prisoner by a cartel lol )

Kraken, Binance vs. Although it seems like the most reliable way for me to send money to exchanges such as SWIFT and buy USDT, banks in Turkey do not allow this. If you try to transfer to a cryptocurrency exchange, it will be rejected and they will ask you to come to the branch and close your accounts for an average of 1 week. The only way to avoid this is for the exchange to provide the user with specific beneficiary name and account number information. But unfortunately, this privilege does not exist in the big exchanges. (FTX was offering EUR for deposits, but they went bankrupt too.)

I can also pay the person who will fix my problem. This issue has really been bugging me for months.

Best regards
If you are legitimate, and willing to work through the banks who will carry out KYC/AML and complete contracts with full identity documents included and real-life video, alongside full documentation for source of wealth, and work in EUROs.

I know a private fund that can do it (200k one time), plus a % in fees.

Probably best to go that way or OTC but many still offloading - not on-loading.

European/UK (EU) Western Resident/Citizen | non-middle-eastern/Africa/asian/US ethnicity or citizen(s).

Last edited:
In all your wordings the major thing is "If". So "if" you find the solution you can connect with me also. I will be happy to know about it.

OP "IF" you can drop your free lunch mindset there are multiple people here who can provide you solutions including me. But first you have to give up the Free lunch mentality. As long standing members JohnnyDoe and JackAlabama haven't just liked my replies here for nothing. If there were free lunches they would have had been the first ones to tell you probably. However good luck to you if you find that free lunch do let us all know .If you dont then you can collaborate here with many members I am sure. No Pain no Gain.
Oh my God. It doesn't matter who likes your comment. I just want to solve my problem. I am already able to supply 0.5% fee unlimited USDT with cash. My goal is to lower it.
Im sure @Fred can help here
Thanks for your valuable advice, I will contact the person.

I can help with cash -> crypto in Bulgaria, but for 0.3% I don't think it's possible at all.

If you have access to SEPA, AdvCash -> Binance can work for you. But if it's USD, forget it.

You can maybe try to reach out to major UAE banks, they MIGHT be willing to work with you.

I also know a couple of brokers in Turkey who can manage this volume no problem in cash, but the fees are 5-8%.
Thank you for your valuable advice. So what is the commission rate if 0.3% is not possible?
I am currently doing this job in Turkey and the fees are between 0.6% and 1.5%, not 5-8%. The brokers you probably know are telling you very high prices.

Since my message was considered as spam/advertising, I'll just say hat people are currently paying decent premium prices to accumulate coins at an already discounted market. Look for OTC desks, do your own research with them you will still come to a consensus even if it means a different price than what you are looking for.

Kind regards,
Georgi
Thanks for your valuable advice. Unfortunately, OTC desks have high commissions and I don't trust them. But I can trust an exchange or make cash transactions face to face.

If you are legitimate, and willing to work through the banks who will carry out KYC/AML and complete contracts with full identity documents included and real-life video, alongside full documentation for source of wealth, and work in EUROs.

I know a private fund that can do it (200k one time), plus a % in fees.

Probably best to go that way or OTC but many still offloading - not on-loading.

European/UK (EU) Western Resident/Citizen | non-middle-eastern/Africa/asian/US ethnicity or citizen(s).
Thank you for your valuable advice. My English is not very good, I couldn't understand you very well. But as far as I understand you method doesn't work for me.

In that case, keep using the P2P trading channels in your country, that's the only way to get fees close to yours you insist on getting. Your liquidity will be limited, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Joyceww
Well, in my experience of needing 1 to 2 M USDT per month, I have achieved it without problems with a provider that I have taken from Binance, from there I have taken several providers, but I only work with one, the rate I pay is 1,005 In the end, I actually pay 1 to 1, and the 0.5 is the cost of paxful where we do the operation with bank transfer. I use Mercury, I have gotten less than 1 too and in large quantities, so what it does is fine, the difficult thing It is against the person. I think the path is P2P, the payment method should be in USD, there should be no problems.

Hello,

First of all, I greet you all.
I trust the knowledgeable people on this forum.
And I have a serious problem for me for a long time.

I want to buy USDT by paying a large amount of USD, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
Existing roads are unreliable or very costly.

I will pay 2-3M USD per month and I would like to receive USDT in return.

Banks do not allow transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and it creates a lot of trouble if there are too many money in and out of the account. However, I would like to get your bank suggestions that won't mind if I send money to cryptocurrency exchanges.

1 - Preferably I would like to pay cash. But I'm okay with the bank route.
2 - The highest fee I can pay is 0.3%.
3 - I am ready to travel to solve this problem. I can fly to any country. (Of course, if I meet a corporate company. I don't want to be taken prisoner by a cartel lol )

Kraken, Binance vs. Although it seems like the most reliable way for me to send money to exchanges such as SWIFT and buy USDT, banks in Turkey do not allow this. If you try to transfer to a cryptocurrency exchange, it will be rejected and they will ask you to come to the branch and close your accounts for an average of 1 week. The only way to avoid this is for the exchange to provide the user with specific beneficiary name and account number information. But unfortunately, this privilege does not exist in the big exchanges. (FTX was offering EUR for deposits, but they went bankrupt too.)

I can also pay the person who will fix my problem. This issue has really been bugging me for months.

Best regards

I am in the exact same boat as you but with GBP. I have been researching endlessly to find a solution. I have a client who needs anywhere from 250 to a mill worth of USDT a month, but would take more if the availability was present. All my activities are done through bank transfer as cash really complicated it and pushed the fees up.

Initially I was able to deposit into Binance using my Wise GBP personal account (I know very silly move but it was a temporary solution) This lasted for a few months until Wise blocked payments to Binance. I have a corporate account with Binance however they do not facilitate GBP deposits. So I am now attempting to use there EURO fiat on boarding which is facilitated by ADV cash for 0% fee. I also have a wise business account which was used to accept payments and then transferred to my personal account to be deposited on Binance.

Wise will not allow transfers to ADV cash, however if you find a bank that allows you to deposit EURO to ADV cash you will be able to buy off Binance at spot rate and only be charged there exchange fee (0.2% to my knowledge). This is currently the issue I am facing.

So to recap...

You will need

1. ADV cash corporate account.
2. Binance corporate account.
3. Corporate Business banking that allows you to transfer to ADV cash.

I was running it through my Personal Binance account, it worked for 6 months before they started asking questions and gave me a warning for using the account as a business. You will face issues finding a bank who deals with ADV and I doubt its a long term solution without a lot of questions and paper work being provided.

Hope this helps in some way, I will let you know if I solve it.

I am in the exact same boat as you but with GBP. I have been researching endlessly to find a solution. I have a client who needs anywhere from 250 to a mill worth of USDT a month, but would take more if the availability was present. All my activities are done through bank transfer as cash really complicated it and pushed the fees up.

Initially I was able to deposit into Binance using my Wise GBP personal account (I know very silly move but it was a temporary solution) This lasted for a few months until Wise blocked payments to Binance. I have a corporate account with Binance however they do not facilitate GBP deposits. So I am now attempting to use there EURO fiat on boarding which is facilitated by ADV cash for 0% fee. I also have a wise business account which was used to accept payments and then transferred to my personal account to be deposited on Binance.

Wise will not allow transfers to ADV cash, however if you find a bank that allows you to deposit EURO to ADV cash you will be able to buy off Binance at spot rate and only be charged there exchange fee (0.2% to my knowledge). This is currently the issue I am facing.

So to recap...

You will need

I was running it through my Personal Binance account, it worked for 6 months before they started asking questions and gave me a warning for using the account as a business. You will face issues finding a bank who deals with ADV and I doubt its a long term solution without a lot of questions and paper work being provided.

I can help you with GBP to USDT, pm me if interested

Reactions: wellington

So to recap...

You will need

Thank you very much for these good tips. I will start working on it. It could really work.

Hello, I need to go from USD to USDT, any solution, I am at 1M per month or more
Yes.

Oh my God. It doesn't matter who likes your comment. I just want to solve my problem. I am already able to supply 0.5% fee unlimited USDT with cash. My goal is to lower it.

Thank you for your valuable advice. So what is the commission rate if 0.3% is not possible?
I am currently doing this job in Turkey and the fees are between 0.6% and 1.5%, not 5-8%. The brokers you probably know are telling you very high prices.

Thanks for your valuable advice. Unfortunately, OTC desks have high commissions and I don't trust them. But I can trust an exchange or make cash transactions face to face.

Thank you for your valuable advice. My English is not very good, I couldn't understand you very well. But as far as I understand you method doesn't work for me.
Is Northern Cyprus included?

Last edited:
Hello, I need to go from USD to USDT, any solution, I am at 1M per month or more
yes pm

pm if you looking for

I'm having trouble trusting Nebeus. On Crypto.com, on the other hand, the fees are very high. And I've heard from a few people before that crypto.com can have problems with large deposits.
I can't see any other exchange that offers personal accounts that are large enough to be reliable.
Thanks for suggestions !
I trust Nebeus 100%.

They are registered with the Bank of Spain and they follow AML specifications. On top of that, according to their website, they have a $250M Insurance from Lloyd’s of London.

I opened an IBAN with them a while ago and I haven't had any problem with them so far. I truly recommend them.