Our valued sponsor

Want to avoid notarized passport copy and util.bill for company registration?

lastchance

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I want to avoid to notarize my passport and utility bill for a simple offshore company formation, do you know of an agent that is able to help with it?

The problem is that I have been asking many different online services and all of them require me to get the passport and utility bill notarized and I don't want to pay for it.

Reactions: negon
I want to avoid to notarize my passport and utility bill for a simple offshore company formation, do you know of an agent that is able to help with it?

The problem is that I have been asking many different online services and all of them require me to get the passport and utility bill notarized and I don't want to pay for it.

There are some service providers will do it for you at a reasonable price. Some can charge US$20 for 2 documents.

WoW, fake documents or? what are the providers?
I emailed them my soft copy of passport and Proof of address as I was incorporating an offshore company from them. I paid additional US$20 notarisation. After a few days, they emailed back the notarized documents to me and showed that they notarized the documents for me. You think it is illegal?

I think it makes my life easier. Furthermore, I encountered a notary public charging US$35 per signature and want to see original documents. So expensive. You interested? PM me.

Last edited:
Well, most agent could do the certification for you if they wanted they just don't want any troubles if they don't know you already because you are a new client they won't do that. There are exceptions as usually.

How come you would want to avoid this kind of verification and validation? I'm just curious.

Anyway, most professionals that do these kind of acts would be able to help you easily. You just need to pick the right person to help you :)

Latest Threads