Our valued sponsor

Want to register new offshore company but lots of documents required??

cutmetwo

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

This is my first post I have been around for some time reading a lot and learned much. I decided to register a offshore company in Cyprus because I read it is the best for online business and payment processing.

Once I contacted the first agent they asked me to complete a form with lots of personal question, so they asked me for a notarized passport and utility bill! I can't see why they want to need that.

So they answered me:
With the recent changes in AML Procedures, all this information has to be provided.

I don't think you will find an administrator that will accept to offer services without providing what is required.

So I thought f**k them and move forward to the next agent which was asking for the exact same documents, different form but almost same questions! gru87¤¤ So I thought I wanted to make some research because I don't want to provide this information to any agent, I want to setup a offshore company for privacy reasons.

After researching and contacting endless agency services they all more or less asked for the same documents and the same questions to be answered!!

My question to this wonderful community is, how can I register a company without to provide my personal documents?

Well, you won't be able to register a company without to provide any personal documents. As the first agent already mentioned to you, it's all about AML procedures, KYC and other international regulations that requires any agent on the globe to request at least minimal documents.

Reactions: maxmoney
Almost anyone do. I don't know of any provider that does not require you to send them at least a copy of passport and utility bill. Some may not require the docs to be notarized, but Again, most- if not all will require the docs to be notarized.

Reactions: colotx
Well, stupid or not, but there is most often no way around it if you need the company!

Reactions: maxmoney
Well, you won't be able to register a company without to provide any personal documents. As the first agent already mentioned to you, it's all about AML procedures, KYC and other international regulations that requires any agent on the globe to request at least minimal documents.
It is not that difficult to get all the documents required collected. It is just a little time consuming if you ask me?!

Latest Threads