Our valued sponsor

What and where to setup complete company with all included?

lory

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for the following:

Company
Nominee director
Nominee shareholder
Bank or EMI account that WORK with PayPal
PayPal account

All need to be verified and not be based on darks or anything, I require a bank account / EMI + PayPal which is a must both need to be registered in the companies name.

Is there anyone that know how to do that? and where?

Privacy would be nice to hide from creditors and lenders, Switzerland or other safe countries with a greater privacy than EU offers would also be to prefer!

Any one know?

Reactions: tacokai
There are a number of advertisers on here, I would check with them all and ask some questions and see who you feel is best to help you. We advertise on here and offer all of those services , but I would be keen for you to check everyone first and not just go with the first one you find.

Reactions: lory
@James Turner Thank you, I know you because I know one that has setup a company with your service. What would be your suggested solution to this setup, considering everything I listed in my initial post?

@CaptK I don't mind to pay 5K for a setup, it's okay, but what would I get for this, how would you secure my privacy and would I get creditor protection this way, as you answered my other tried you may recall my little 700K private issue lin%%&

I have looked inside the mentor group gold, and it looks like there are solutions there in the total dark area.. this would be my last chance since I want to sleep well but still get rid of the bastards that are after me.

You cant be anonymous and still want a Paypal account in your name!!! You need to decide what you want to do !!
To have all that you stated earlier you need a nominee there is no other way except darks or do it in your name and hope they dont come after you.

If you go the darks route you will need to have lots of stuff in place yourself if you go with this UK PLC setup you will have the risk that someone will run with your money one day or another.

Both situations are pretty bad. I would relocate to a place that suits you best.