• Bilderlinks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I would like to know what are the best EMI's around and which one has more relaxed approval and day to day maintenance policies ?

The question targets small business max 50K per month, the business activity is simple online commerce selling services (non tangible gods) using wordpress and woocommerce.

Personally I have a problem with Mister Tango and for that reason I will not vote for them but send my vote to Revolut.

In your situation I would have a close look at either Bankera or Transferwise, as long as you have your documents in order there is no problem with them. At least I had no problems at all for over a year with TW.

I never tried Bankera, maybe I should do that in the near future :)

personally for me it is AdvCash and Transferwise. They have been working very very good for me for long time. I never had issues with Mister Tango when I used this company in the past, but I didn't also don't use them much.

What I would suggest to anyone like OP is that you start with Transferwise and keep you papers in order to know where they are when you need them.

If you are more or less into some funny business, try cheating the EMI, you should not wonder if things are going terrible wrong, that's okay, but don't come here and use the most liked word "scam" on this forum, that is not considered scam, the EMI will only do what they have to do to avoid troubles.

From that list I would go with TW first and then Revolut. Not had any issues with Revolut but just too cautious due to Russian ownership and past experience with EVERY Russian associated bank or EMI I used go under.

However Revolut has the best all round product range from investing in Crypto, Metals, Stocks, insurance etc all under one roof.

You want to define "best" because what is best for you is only rare to be the best for me!

Latest Threads