Our valued sponsor

What countries to move to?

If freedom is your first point: check what they did with covid: China - it's the worst case
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not to be contrarian, but I was in China during COVID. I faced NO restrictions, nobody tried to get me vaccinated. Western vaccines are strictly prohibited in China unless you are a high-ranking expat who insists on having a Western vaccine.

I have attended the CPhI every year since the late mid-90s. I think they started in 1990. Here is the picture I took at the annual CPhI in China in 2019. The date is on the posters. I have 1000s of pictures and videos...

IMG_20190617_162338.jpg

Here you can see that even in Wuhan, the epicenter of COVID, the Chinese were celebrating by throwing massive pool parties with thousands of people WITHOUT masks in AUGUST 2020!!! :oops:
This is reported by CNN, so not Chinese "propaganda". You can call CNN and verify.
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

I'm really interested in your experience in China during COVID.

1. So, were you in China during COVID?
  2. Which city?
  3. What kind of restrictions did you face?
  4. Did the Chinese government force you to take the vaccine?

Reactions: Jbb1
Not to be contrarian, but I was in China during COVID. I faced NO restrictions, nobody tried to get me vaccinated. Western vaccines are strictly prohibited in China unless you are a high-ranking expat who insists on having a Western vaccine.

I have attended the CPhI every year since the late mid-90s. I think they started in 1990. Here is the picture I took at the annual CPhI in China in 2019. The date is on the posters. I have 1000s of pictures and videos...

View attachment 5265

Here you can see that even in Wuhan, the epicenter of COVID, the Chinese were celebrating by throwing massive pool parties with thousands of people WITHOUT masks in AUGUST 2020!!! :oops:
This is reported by CNN, so not Chinese "propaganda". You can call CNN and verify.
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

2. Which city?
so all the quaranteened towns, areas and city blocks are fake? western propaganda?

The best country? What's important for you? Taxes or freedom or healthy air and food, etc.?
If freedom is your first point: check what they did with covid: China - it's the worst case, Malaysia - they introduced app to allow you to get in to the shop - no app, no food, Canada - you don't play with them, they will block your accounts (the truckers strike), and so on.
So, I've picked up Mexico:
- it seems that the freedom is the highest here
- taxes - not so good, but capital gains are 10%, so if you can get all your money with that, then it may be an interesting option (remark: still learning the taxes in MX by doing)
- health - very good food -> not so many chemicals in it, air - very good in Yucatan area, in big cities like Mexico City - it's terrible

Other points to consider:
- in overall, it's expensive country. I have impression that I was paying for daily shopping less in Europe
- properties are cheaper, but still the current prices seems to be a bit too high compared to real value. A lot of scams here and complicated rules, so be careful if you want to buy something here
- safety - it's getting worse like everywhere else. The only really safe place is Yucatan in my opinion.
- bureaucracy is extreme here. Many unqualified workers in government offices, banks, etc. They create artificially the job positions to give people work and few peso. These people usually have no idea about their own law, so if you need anything you will get a headache.
- banking - check the point above + you will not get access to advanced financial solution. Even foreign currency account is forbidden here (there is some exception at the US border for USD). From the other perspective cash rules here.
- data privacy - big issue here, everyone is taking photo of your ID and sending it via whatsapp..... More people use whatsapp here than normal phone number. If you don't use that, you may not be able to contact certain people or companies. Whatsapp knows everything about Mexicans.

For me, it's good place to stay away from Europe right now and see what to do next. If Mexico is a good place for long time. Hard to say, I've just started here.
agreed, not a bad option at all

big downside of Yucatan for me was the feeling of being "trapped" - there is nowhere to go, almost none publicly accessible areas, the whole coast is privately owned, fenced and guarded, couple of public beaches crowded and dirty, the rest sold to tourists as beach clubs, there is the highway, a little space around, gated areas behind the walls and the rest is jungle, dump sites and fenced areas, nature destroyed, the highest altitude about 30m (IIRC) only increases the suffocation for me

Last edited:
Reactions: matihop
so all the quaranteened towns, areas and city blocks are fake? western propaganda?
I don't know. During COVID I was in Shanghai, Yiwu, Changchun, and mostly Shenzhen (80%). People wore masks. I wore masks, but the Chinese wear masks even BEFORE the pandemic, so it's normal for them... as you can see from the picture below I took on June 15, 2019, in the metro. You can check the EXIF data to confirm.

I didn't face any restrictions. Nobody stopped me. Nobody bothered me. I think Wuhan might have been closed down for a few months, but I'm going by what was reported in the Western media. I wasn't in Wuhan. I do know that Wuhan threw a huge pool party as the CNN site confirmed in August 2020. I have suppliers in Wuhan, but I am very careful NOT to ask "inappropriate" or "disrespectful" questions. I keep things purely on a business level with the Chinese as I don't want to cross any red lines. For example, I don't mess around with any Chinese girl and I don't go to brothels in China. I'm NOT attracted to Asian women anyway, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it in China out of an abundance of caution. Let's also not forget that Baidu, Wechat, etc may or may not be accessible to the government. I don't want to give anyone an excuse to target me.
I am myopically focused on the following adage:
1692815903266.png

Personally, from my perspective, things were much more relaxed than was being reported, but in China, I also don't surf the web and search for information that may be seen as "offensive". I'm STILL a Westerner and I still have all the "doubts" I've heard from the West about China and other foes for decades. I rather do my business without pushing the envelope, because I'm paranoid & prudent like that...even in Nordic countries.

IMG_20190615_174247.jpg

Reactions: Jbb1 and uranium

agreed, not a bad option at all

big downside of Yucatan for me was the feeling of being "trapped" - there is nowhere to go, almost none publicly accessible areas, the whole coast is privately owned, fenced and guarded, couple of public beaches crowded and dirty, the rest sold to tourists as beach clubs, there is the highway, a little space around, gated areas behind the walls and the rest is jungle, dump sites and fenced areas, nature destroyed, the highest altitude about 30m (IIRC) only increases the suffocation for me

Avoid Yucatan unless:

1. You got baggage/criminal past/money that can't be laundered elsewhere and you need a base to remain in for a few years until you get your affairs in order.
2. You come from an even worse shithole like Ukraine or something so the crime rate and potential violence and the need for gated communities isn't an issue for you.

Every single people i know that moved that was one of the two people i mentioned and they were desperate enough for it. Cost of living wise it keeps going up, visas are getting more expensive and the only thing going for it is that you can buy a nice penthouse/condo in a gated area for low six figures seeing that there's very little demand and too many promoters.

The nature really took a hit after all the unsupervised real estate developments turned the place into an open air dumpster for chemicals and other garbage.

Other places in mexico are turning into unaffordable dumps after so many americans showed up and gentrified big cities to the point of being hated by local folks. Now they're in Colombia trying the same thing and getting robbed by prostitutes they meet off tinder lmao.

No way, you must be kidding. There are so many beautiful cities in Eastern Europe and you would choose Russia over them? In what way is Moscow better than Prague for example? I wouldn't go there even if they paid me eek¤%&
Yeah bro let me buy a penthouse in Kiev next to human traffickers and corrupt politicians embezzling billions in foreign aid to own putler.

Or i'll go to Tallinn to find out half the business folks there are russian mobsters.

Eastern europe is the same s**t everywhere you go, Russia or not. It comes down to personal preference.

• Haha
Reactions: uranium and jafo
Now they're in Colombia trying the same thing and getting robbed by prostitutes they meet off tinder lmao.
smi(&% rof/%
This made me laugh out loud! Thank you! I needed a good laugh!;)

PS. In defense of "uninitiated" Western men, it's the same for us everywhere. Dr. Laura Schlessinger has a great book on this topic and an even greater audiobook. Caution: The audiobook, narrated by her, is so funny that you need to be careful because you will burst out laughing so loud that people will think you are crazy smi(&%rof/% I got so many weird looks in the mid-90s listening to this on my cassette player. smi(&%

I've noticed that we, Western men, especially Anglo-Saxons/Caucasians, have this "Knight in Shining Armor" Complex.:rolleyes: I've been encouraged to resist and reject this temporary delusion by the elderly men around me since I was a teenager. I "believe" I mastered its control in my early 20s, but the game isn't over yet....time will tell :rolleyes:

1693010131506.png

Avoid Yucatan unless:

1. You got baggage/criminal past/money that can't be laundered elsewhere and you need a base to remain in for a few years until you get your affairs in order.
perhaps
2. You come from an even worse shithole like Ukraine or something so the crime rate and potential violence and the need for gated communities isn't an issue for you.

Every single people i know that moved that was one of the two people i mentioned and they were desperate enough for it. Cost of living wise it keeps going up, visas are getting more expensive and the only thing going for it is that you can buy a nice penthouse/condo in a gated area for low six figures seeing that there's very little demand and too many promoters.
the price level is correct however the demand is extraordinary

The nature really took a hit after all the unsupervised real estate developments turned the place into an open air dumpster for chemicals and other garbage.
absolutely true
Eastern europe is the same s**t everywhere you go, Russia or not. It comes down to personal preference.
depends what you consider "Eastern europe"
probably somewhat true when it comes Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova
Baltic countries are very specific because of their unfortunate geographical location
total bulls**t when it comes to Poland and Czech republic - these are the top places where to live in Europe, Slovakia and Hungary a little bit worse but still providing great value

View attachment 5265

2. Which city?
Thats what ive heard. China was closed off and hard to enter but if you already have been in, it was like you said here.
Many people think because the media writes about draconian china style it must be true ;)

I don't know. During COVID I was in Shanghai, Yiwu, Changchun, and mostly Shenzhen (80%). People wore masks. I wore masks, but the Chinese wear masks even BEFORE the pandemic, so it's normal for them... as you can see from the picture below I took on June 15, 2019, in the metro. You can check the EXIF data to confirm.
I confirm this. Its a thing from north asia and prevalent way before the covid enriched our life.
I didn't face any restrictions. Nobody stopped me. Nobody bothered me. I think Wuhan might have been closed down for a few months, but I'm going by what was reported in the Western media. I wasn't in Wuhan. I do know that Wuhan threw a huge pool party as the CNN site confirmed in August 2020. I have suppliers in Wuhan, but I am very careful NOT to ask "inappropriate" or "disrespectful" questions. I keep things purely on a business level with the Chinese as I don't want to cross any red lines. For example, I don't mess around with any Chinese girl and I don't go to brothels in China. I'm NOT attracted to Asian women anyway, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it in China out of an abundance of caution. Let's also not forget that Baidu, Wechat, etc may or may not be accessible to the government. I don't want to give anyone an excuse to target me.
I am myopically focused on the following adage:
View attachment 5267

Personally, from my perspective, things were much more relaxed than was being reported, but in China, I also don't surf the web and search for information that may be seen as "offensive". I'm STILL a Westerner and I still have all the "doubts" I've heard from the West about China and other foes for decades. I rather do my business without pushing the envelope, because I'm paranoid & prudent like that...even in Nordic countries.

View attachment 5266

Reactions: jafo
perhaps

the price level is correct however the demand is extraordinary

absolutely true

depends what you consider "Eastern europe"
probably somewhat true when it comes Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova
Baltic countries are very specific because of their unfortunate geographical location
total bulls**t when it comes to Poland and Czech republic - these are the top places where to live in Europe, Slovakia and Hungary a little bit worse but still providing great value
Rule out Romania after that Andrew Tate saga... seizing his entire asset base for some company that earned 100k even if illegal...

Rule out Romania after that Andrew Tate saga... seizing his entire asset base for some company that earned 100k even if illegal...
Yeah...how these two decided on Romania is beyond me. I would live in Romania if I had to, but I would keep a low profile.

Let's face it: The Tate brothers could have easily chosen Monaco. They have the funds and they could buy a nice place. They would have had access to Italy and France in a few minutes..unless they wanted to ALWAYS be the top dogs. That's going to be hard in Monacorof/%

Hell, they could have done a forfait in Switzerland. If you think of the +$15M Romania has now seized, they could have paid CH for the next 30 years easily!

I don't get it.

Why did they choose Romania?
What am I missing? :rolleyes:

What does a pimp need?
Girls!

Romania has loads of pretty girls that need money.
In Monaco you only have old women that already have the money - so that wasn't their market.
Let's assume this is really true (I don't know. I wasn't there:rolleyes:)

That's why I think Monaco or Switzerland would have been better! ;) When girls hear Monaco, they flip out. He could have had a recruitment office/studio in Romania and lived happily in Monaco. He didn't have to be in the Lion's Den, right?:rolleyes:

Reactions: troubled soul
Monaco population is less than 40k while Romania is 20M.
Girls in Monaco are wealthy and you can't pimp them but you can girls in Romania looking to escape the poverty.
They see two flashy guys in Bugatti's splashing cash and they want to live this lifestyle.

He considered to be safe in Romania thinking he will be able to bribe anyone there in case he gets in trouble.
But it seems that it's not quite like that. Also his seven passports and seven driver's licenses do not help either.

We're heavily off topic so I won't answer any more Tate stuff.
Let's stick to the topic.

• Haha
What has been everyone's favorite countries that you can see yourself moving to?

How is the quality of life, wokeness, friendliness of the people , and prices in that country?
I’ve been living in Dubai for almost 10 years and I do really like it here. But… I visit Malta quite often for business and I can see myself spending a few months a year there.

I’ve been living in Dubai for almost 10 years and I do really like it here. But… I visit Malta quite often for business and I can see myself spending a few months a year there.
Malta is an amazing place!
Something always drags me back there.
Can't describe what exactly. But there's something...

Spending September there is great: less tourists, not burning hot and sea that's still warm.

Haven't been last couple of years there (since covid).

Reactions: Ancova
Monaco population is less than 40k while Romania is 20M.
Girls in Monaco are wealthy and you can't pimp them but you can girls in Romania looking to escape the poverty.
They see two flashy guys in Bugatti's splashing cash and they want to live this lifestyle.

He considered to be safe in Romania thinking he will be able to bribe anyone there in case he gets in trouble.
But it seems that it's not quite like that. Also his seven passports and seven driver's licenses do not help either.

We're heavily off topic so I won't answer any more Tate stuff.
Let's stick to the topic.
Your prerogative NOT to answer is yours! Good for you!

1. The problem is this champion publicly called the Romanian government & justice system corrupt! Any country is going to come after me if I publicly call them corrupt! No exceptions!
  2. My point about Monaco and Switzerland was either LOST on you or you chose to ignore it! All other things being equal, most girls would rather deal with a man who lives in Monaco or Switzerland regardless of the girl's nationality or residency. It's a statistical fact that the average Monégasque or Swiss is richer than the average Romanian. If someone wanted to run a scam, he's much more likely to entrap a lot more people if his base is in Monaco or Switzerland. H*ll! In Switzerland, prostitution is LEGAL! I personally know guys making much more bank than the Tates running websites in CH. They have girls ALL over the world behind a camera in almost every corner of the world doing live streams. 100% legal in CH. Kind of like ONLYFANS, but LIVE ;)
1693066970118.png

Reactions: troubled soul
it's all depending on how much profits you make a year. For some Monaco is cool for others Malta is.

Yeah...how these two decided on Romania is beyond me. I would live in Romania if I had to, but I would keep a low profile.

Let's face it: The Tate brothers could have easily chosen Monaco. They have the funds and they could buy a nice place. They would have had access to Italy and France in a few minutes..unless they wanted to ALWAYS be the top dogs. That's going to be hard in Monacorof/%

Hell, they could have done a forfait in Switzerland. If you think of the +$15M Romania has now seized, they could have paid CH for the next 30 years easily!

I don't get it.

Why did they choose Romania?
What am I missing? :rolleyes:

Monaco does check where your money comes from, good luck telling the monégasque banker you made your money off camgirls lol. I think they had this misconception of Romania that because they were rich, they could bribe anyone and avoid jail if necessary. But they didn't factor in the risk of the corruption turning on them the minute local politicians had an interest to do so. Once that happens, all your millions won't be enough to save your a*s.

Monaco does let its share of crooks/dictators/psychopaths into their banking system but they require much larger sums to be considered an acceptable risk profile. Same for switzerland. Some camgirl pimp selling dropshipping courses isn't exactly cutting it.

Pimp or not i couldn't care less, according to all the women mentioned on the cases they all agreed on terms and worked for the guy with full consent. There are guys in the adult biz are who 100x worse than him yet no one seems to give a s**t lol.

I agree that Monaco is not a place for these guys.
Dubai is the place - and they went there often.

In regards to Romania.
I guess that many people do not know that you do not mess with Romania's public prosecutor:

They managed to arrest and prosecute former PM why they can't some pimp dude.

Latest Threads