Our valued sponsor

What countries to move to?

I agree that Monaco is not a place for these guys.
I don't know if I would be able to live in an overpriced football pitch lol.
Dubai is the place - and they went there often.

In regards to Romania.
I guess that many people do not know that you do not mess with Romania's public prosecutor:
Agreed. In most slavic countries the mafia runs the country. As some people spoke about in this forum before, once u start making a lot, even over 200k, in countries like Bulgaria you are put on a "list" where you will have to pay them their share.
They managed to arrest and prosecute former PM why they can't some pimp dude.

Yeah that's pretty common in that region. Ukraine did it to Tymoshenko, Slovenia did it to Jansa, Yugoslavia did it Vojislav Seselj.
Probably better to keep a low profile. Tate just feels he is untouchable when the dude is just a loud pimp.

Reactions: banafinfodafuggiano
Tate just feels he is untouchable when the dude is just a loud pimp.
Most strong men (based on my personal experience being around them since I was a kid) KNOW that other men are NOT physically conditioned to do anything to them. What they fail to realize is what a lot of Mexicans chant in high-security penitentiaries like Coleman II:
"No somos machos, pero somos muchas." rof/%
Much to my chagrin, "they/she" are correct!
There is strength/power in numbers. stupi#21

A Native Spanish-speaking person please translate this to something coherent for the Anglo-speaking crowd.

Reactions: troubled soul
Monaco population is less than 40k while Romania is 20M.
Girls in Monaco are wealthy and you can't pimp them but you can girls in Romania looking to escape the poverty.
They see two flashy guys in Bugatti's splashing cash and they want to live this lifestyle.

He considered to be safe in Romania thinking he will be able to bribe anyone there in case he gets in trouble.
But it seems that it's not quite like that. Also his seven passports and seven driver's licenses do not help either.

We're heavily off topic so I won't answer any more Tate stuff.
Let's stick to the topic.

About Monaco, the corruption can get as bad as Romania if you f**k with the wrong people there. The Prince tends to turn a blind eye to a lot of the shady dealings of russian oligarchs and some of them have the monaco police in their pockets. One art merchant who literally got scammed by Dimitry Rybolovlev got led into a "fake meeting" with the oligarch and got arrested by the monégasque police. The oligarch was never even questioned by the authorities regarding this issue even though lots of evidence pointed towards him robbing dealers and refusing to pay them.

As far as charities go, and i won't name them, a lot of them are money laundering fronts. One famous scandal is the Red Cross in Monaco which was used by different oligarchs to launder money. There are many others just like it and the monaco government is aware of them but is known to be complacent.

It's a nice place to live but if you say the wrong things or ask the wrong questions thing can go south quickly for you there. If you are involved in any charity work there it's safer to just play dumb.

About Monaco, the corruption can get as bad as Romania if you f**k with the wrong people there. The Prince tends to turn a blind eye to a lot of the shady dealings of russian oligarchs and some of them have the monaco police in their pockets. One art merchant who literally got scammed by Dimitry Rybolovlev got led into a "fake meeting" with the oligarch and got arrested by the monégasque police. The oligarch was never even questioned by the authorities regarding this issue even though lots of evidence pointed towards him robbing dealers and refusing to pay them.

As far as charities go, and i won't name them, a lot of them are money laundering fronts. One famous scandal is the Red Cross in Monaco which was used by different oligarchs to launder money. There are many others just like it and the monaco government is aware of them but is known to be complacent.

It's a nice place to live but if you say the wrong things or ask the wrong questions thing can go south quickly for you there. If you are involved in any charity work there it's safer to just play dumb.
(1) In a twist, the Russian was arrested: Twist in alleged $1bn art fraud as Russian tycoon detained in Monaco

(2) The art merchant then won his case: In a Big Win for Yves Bouvier, a Monaco Judge Throws Out Dmitry Rybolovlev’s Charges Against the Swiss Art Dealer

(3) Then they turned the tables on Dimitry Rybolovlev: Russian billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev charged in corruption probe brought by Monaco police

1693351507089.png

1693351417970.png

(4) Then the Swiss also turned the table on the Russian: Russian Billionaire Faces Swiss Probe Over Monaco Arrest

1693351593811.png

(5) All those involved with the Russians got blasted and arrested: Ex-Justice Minister Narmino, Nine Others Charged with Corruption, Police Protests

1693351924312.png

(6) I'm extremely familiar with this case. The Russian lost 8 out of 9 court cases if I'm not mistaken: Unholy row continues between Dimitry Rybolovlev and art dealer Bouvier - NEWS.MC - Monaco News

1693352028948.png

PS. I am extremely familiar with this case. The Russian got his *ss handed to him by the Swiss Bouvier. The Russian billionaire thought he was the Godfather. But that Russian is a "monkey who knows which tree he can climb". ;)

(1) In a twist, the Russian was arrested: Twist in alleged $1bn art fraud as Russian tycoon detained in Monaco

(2) The art merchant then won his case: In a Big Win for Yves Bouvier, a Monaco Judge Throws Out Dmitry Rybolovlev’s Charges Against the Swiss Art Dealer

(3) Then they turned the tables on Dimitry Rybolovlev: Russian billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev charged in corruption probe brought by Monaco police

View attachment 5314

View attachment 5313

(4) Then the Swiss also turned the table on the Russian: Russian Billionaire Faces Swiss Probe Over Monaco Arrest

View attachment 5315

(5) All those involved with the Russians got blasted and arrested: Ex-Justice Minister Narmino, Nine Others Charged with Corruption, Police Protests

View attachment 5316

(6) I'm extremely familiar with this case. The Russian lost 8 out of 9 court cases if I'm not mistaken: Unholy row continues between Dimitry Rybolovlev and art dealer Bouvier - NEWS.MC - Monaco News

View attachment 5317

PS. I am extremely familiar with this case. The Russian got his *ss handed to him by the Swiss Bouvier. The Russian billionaire thought he was the Godfather. But that Russian is a "monkey who knows which tree he can climb". ;)

Very interesting turn of events for that guy, i think he made so much noise the monegasques threw him under the bus lol

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

View attachment 5314

View attachment 5313

View attachment 5315

View attachment 5316

View attachment 5317

Unfortunately for Rybolovlev he is represented by the worst possible lawyer in Geneva (or the only one who accepted to represent him).

i think he made so much noise the monegasques threw him under the bus
#Bingo! Exactly like you said! Nobody likes a troublemaker and THAT guy is a major troublemaker! But he hoisted with his own petard smi(&%

PS. Last I heard, his case in NY is getting some traction against Sotheby's. So much negative energy from that guy! There is NO good business with Dmitry. For example, if someone sold him Bitcoin at $65K on November 8th, 2021, today he would sue that person because Bitcoin is worth today $27K. You can't be at peace in ANY deal with that guy! stupi#21

Reactions: Praetorian
I would not dare to go to Mexico without an army of soldiers. But Costa Rica or Malaysia could be some nice place if you 60+ and retired.

I agree that Monaco is not a place for these guys.
Dubai is the place - and they went there often.

In regards to Romania.
I guess that many people do not know that you do not mess with Romania's public prosecutor:

They managed to arrest and prosecute former PM why they can't some pimp dude.
Monoco is 'dull', and sure it's tax incentivised to live there, but you end up spending more time outside of the city-state daily than within it.

Dubai is the opposite, a fake hell-hole.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads