Our valued sponsor

What do you guys think of this fund please ?

lmd95

May 28, 2021
Malta
Visit site
The title says it, seems too good to be true, doesn't seem to ever go down significantly, and gives 9% yield. Any info ? Cheers, thanks, etc.

@azb1 i see you liked my post any insight by chance please ?
Thanks in advance
I am not expert or any sort...

This Fund largely own bond.....I do not know how they achieve such high yield ?
Some Calculation Error or some date equation giving high yield.
If you check on yahoo finance it give only 2.14% yield

12324.png

Reactions: kkein

View attachment 4241
Thanks for pointing out I didn’t notice it indeed. I guess must be some mistake. Was definitely too good to be true. Thanks again and cheers

View attachment 4241
Man sorry for the new post and sorry admins if this is considered as spam, but looks like a mystery to me, on Morningstar

View attachment 4241
just an update, seems like yield that is shown on yahoo takes into account the tax for US resident

You can see on Schwab the difference : SEIAX Summary

Distribution yield TTM 9,64%, SEC yield (after taking into acc fees tax and etc) 1.72%

Still a bomb option if you’re resident in a small island that don’t tax foreign income like me and invest on a US broker I think
I woud still be charged 15% US non-resident alien withholding tax but hey, who cares

Can anyone give me some info on how much leverage it would be stave for me to use to boost that yield further please ?

Thanks everyone and sorry admins if this is considered like spam I post another message to improve visibility of this answer
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
Thanks for pointing out I didn’t notice it indeed. I guess must be some mistake. Was definitely too good to be true. Thanks again and cheers

Man sorry for the new post and sorry admins if this is considered as spam, but looks like a mystery to me, on Morningstar

just an update, seems like yield that is shown on yahoo takes into account the tax for US resident

You can see on Schwab the difference : SEIAX Summary

Distribution yield TTM 9,64%, SEC yield (after taking into acc fees tax and etc) 1.72%

Still a bomb option if you’re resident in a small island that don’t tax foreign income like me and invest on a US broker I think
I woud still be charged 15% US non-resident alien withholding tax but hey, who cares

Can anyone give me some info on how much leverage it would be stave for me to use to boost that yield further please ?

Thanks everyone and sorry admins if this is considered like spam I post another message to improve visibility of this answer
Thanks
If someone can confirm my understanding will be so great

Thanks all best regards

Reactions: JohnLocke
This fund primarily owns bonds.

I'm not sure how they manage to produce so much.
A date equation or calculation error that produces a higher yield.

Thank you for your information it will be very useful for us.
No problem sir, if you have in return any other insight of how I’d be able to produce a somewhat high yield with a low-risk instrument, would be unbelievably appreciated.

PM me in case, please.

So thankful in advance,

Best regards

Latest Threads