Our valued sponsor

What EMI for UAE / United Arab Emirates company?

Yes transferwise... they launched not long ago in the UAE i read

Your right just noticed :D:

"TransferWise Nuqud Ltd is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). "

Now Transferwise is closing all UAE accounts. Sadly UAE put a lot of pressure on Transferwise due to pricing :((
I believe it's not only the pricing. I can imagine that the local banks complaint that they were forced from the UAE central bank to close all non-Resident company accounts and TransferWise still could onboard RAK ICC's without issues.

I believe it's not only the pricing. I can imagine that the local banks complaint that they were forced from the UAE central bank to close all non-Resident company accounts and TransferWise still could onboard RAK ICC's without issues.
It is pricing. Like anything in the UAE. Why Skype and WhatsApp are not working in the UAE? Why iPhones are sold without Facetime? There is a huge degree of protection for many UAE companies at the government level. Besides, Transferwise has to close bank accounts not just for RAK ICC companies, but all (business and personal) customers with the UAE address. To me this is clearly not about non-Resident company accounts.