Our valued sponsor

What is the anonymous & secure way to establish offshore corp?

lastchance

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I want to know what is the most secure and anonymous way to establish my Offshore Company formation with bank account and access it later on?

Some say you should manage it all from an VPS with windows installed, some say you need to use the TOR browser and some say Proxy is the answer to stay anonymous.

What and how would you actually doing this if total privacy, anonymity and security is main priority?

Well you need to look into what suites you best. There easiest way from my personal experience and in my opinion is to use a VPS windows box from there you create an e-mail account and everything you need. The VPS will have to be in some offshore jurisdiction where you are sure no one is looking you over the shoulders i.e. Russia, Bermuda, Caribbean and such.

It may cost you a little more but it is the most secure way to get it all done, and you can control your entire business wherever you are because your desktop is on a remote and secured server you even can access from an Internet Cafe.

I totally agree with Admin, if you want to do something that can work for you long term, use a Windows VPS! Pay for 1 or 2 years in advance once you know you have found the right hosting company for your needs. Then always use this windows box to access everything that has to do with your offshore company and bank account setup! It's a very cool way to stay anonymous and never get traced back to your home connection.

If you are totally paranoid you encrypt your Internet connection or use proxies or other tools to hide your IP address. Use a personal firewall on your computer will even make the whole thing more secure.

I do not know why someone needs to create anonymous business. However, Is it really secured way to communicate using VPS?

Connection from my PC ----> VPS ----> to Web,
while it's one to one traffic so it's easy to trace.

Well if you are going to a public place and connect to the VPS it deosn't matter if they trace it back. Also you don't use it to surf the Internet but only to communicate with the agent and to access your banking. The communication to the VPS should be encrypted.

Don't you think that will work?

Don't use a Cheap proxy or VPN. I've tried FlyVPN premium ( the best one ) and so far my anonymity on the internet is close to a 100%. I could never be sure if it works in business as well because I use VPN for my personal needs.

Most is already listed here. I would say if you want to get total protection you want a Trust to protect your assets. Something not managed by you at all but just a Trust!

I say if we can find a service that does accept our documents only for verification and if it is not used for a bank it seems to be very easy to setup something total anonymous. People just need to think out of the box!

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I suggest to buy a computer only for this, never access Facebook, IG, or even read the news from your country using this computer, remeber, try to create a new personality, use Linux (Ubuntu or Debian or qubes or even tails[qubes uses one virtual machine for each new task, amazing tool]). Then you buy a vpn (Make sure to check if the vpn is not a us company), and buy 2 vps.

You wil connect on the first vps using the vpn and ssh, so you will use the first vps as bridge to connect on the 3 vps. You do tunneling and use VNC.

PS: If you want to connect in the first vpn using tor, instead of do a direct connection (Your ISP knows about tor), connect using bridge, obfsc4. You can buy a 3° vps e create your own bridge.
Great suggestion. Thanks for the information!

One way I do it is buy a computer, have someone I've bought their access to through an ad I place and use teamviewer. In my experience VPNs are nice but teamviewer is unassailable. I do pay a premium for this because I pay for the user's internet, but no company can determine you are thousands of miles away.

Reactions: Spinat and cutmetwo
I suggest to buy a computer only for this, never access Facebook, IG, or even read the news from your country using this computer, remeber, try to create a new personality, use Linux (Ubuntu or Debian or qubes or even tails[qubes uses one virtual machine for each new task, amazing tool]). Then you buy a vpn (Make sure to check if the vpn is not a us company), and buy 2 vps.

You wil connect on the first vps using the vpn and ssh, so you will use the first vps as bridge to connect on the 3 vps. You do tunneling and use VNC.

PS: If you want to connect in the first vpn using tor, instead of do a direct connection (Your ISP knows about tor), connect using bridge, obfsc4. You can buy a 3° vps e create your own bridge.
good advice, how can you use a browser with Debian?

Reactions: Spinat
One way I do it is buy a computer, have someone I've bought their access to through an ad I place and use teamviewer. In my experience VPNs are nice but teamviewer is unassailable. I do pay a premium for this because I pay for the user's internet, but no company can determine you are thousands of miles away.
evene if you do that then the computer from where you connect to the one with Teamviewer will have to be encrypted in order to stay safe!

Latest Threads