Our valued sponsor

What is the best business email service provider?

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello,

I want to create a business email for my new company ( i need like 5 emails ). I used before privateemail (namecheap email ) but honestly they are suck.
So, right now i want to move to another service provider to use "two domains name" (5 email for each one).

Which service provider you suggest?? I heard about Protonmail but they have many bad reviews/feedback

Thanks ;)

Just USE google workspace. There is no better alternative for long term serious business.

If you dig in details, some feature does not available in proton mail . Like you can not search inside mail box.
People taken for from granted some features avaiable in google workspace.
Do not waste your time finding alternative jUst use Google.

Reactions: KDX
Just USE google workspace. There is no better alternative for long term serious business.

If you dig in details, some feature does not available in proton mail . Like you can not search inside mail box.
People taken for from granted some features avaiable in google workspace.
Do not waste your time finding alternative jUst use Google.
That is not true. You can search inside the mailbox, they are improving day by day, and they are suitable for serious business too.

Obviously, for organizations that need different tools and need to work with several employees, Google and Microsoft are better, but especially Microsoft, they can be much more complex; the Admin panel in Microsoft is a NIGHTMARE never seen something more complicated and horrible in my life, and I have learned to use several tools and software in a different field, so I wasn't the problem.

Probably Google is much more intuitive, but for me, for just email, Protonmail is way simple, effective, and overall better.

Latest Threads