Our valued sponsor

What is the cheapest to setup a GmBH in Germany?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Guys,

I'm considering to move to Germany, Hamburg, Berlin for some time. Today we live in a ultra taxed country which sucks, and we already consulted a tax firm which made the math for us. It looks like we can safe some money each month.

However, they charge a furtune to setup a GmBh and I believe it must be possible to get this done cheaper, anyone know where it is possible to get cheap company formation in Germany?

Personal visit is no problem if that is required, I can reach the entire Germany within 1 - 2 hours at any time it should be.

Hope someone knows something reliable.

It can be done for a few hundred euro if you go with some small, local accounting firm in whichever city you prefer. You'll have better chances of finding such firms if you search online in German, as they often don't have English websites. Send them an email in English and you'll see whether they reply.

If you want to save even more, look into UG - Unternehmergesellschaft (haftungsbeschränkt). It's a variant of GmbH with lower capital requirements but some special conditions regarding profits.

I speak fluent German so it's not a problem. It's more like if this small accounting firm can setup a complete GmBh which is legally setup with all documents required.

It's all pretty standard since I will be the only owner and there are no employees at all.

The offer I got was EUR 2000 eek¤%&

It's hard to comment on pricing without looking at the full picture. If those 2,000 EUR also cover drafting agreements, VAT registration, and other secretarial and administrative work, it's reasonable. If it's just for incorporation, you can find cheaper.

It's been a while but last I was involved in forming a company in Germany, it was an UG in Berlin and the total cost was a few hundred euro for the basics. I don't recall the name of the service provider unfortunately.

Reactions: happyjohn
It covered everything as they said. But it's just a one man show, so just one shareholder, one director and pretty standard documents. No employees. So that's why I wonder why it should be that expensive.

It must be a GmBH - I consider a AG - money for the paid in share capital is not the problem here.

Oh well, I didn't moved forward with Germany, I set it all up in Switzerland which I'm happy with.

You may consult some of the hits you get on Google, they are more or less the same

If you visit Germany and the town where the company is registered you should pick Sparekasse which is easier to open account with.

Reactions: Jabbar

Latest Threads