Our valued sponsor

What net worth justifies big4 services?

timelord

Aug 24, 2021
Earth
Visit site
I am looking to structure my personal finance and crypto trading business better for tax minimization, asset protection and privacy. I wonder how much are the cost of big4's services relative to my net worth to justify using them. Does any here have any past experience that you can share?

PS: does not imply services from you guys are not good, but I have seen people here recommend big4 after a certain threshold.

You can go with some of the BIG companies but I would look rather for a tax law firm that knows your niche, the problem otherwise can be that you pay a lot of people inside this big company for only find the right person in their own operation. In addition this guy will be twice the costs compared to a lawyer or tax advisor specialized in your niche.

if you don't have 500K it's not worth use them?

Yes not worth it unless your an executive sent to work abroad by your company and your company is footing the bill. Costs can get very high quickly if you have to pay for stuff like legal opinion on certain actions you want to take. Basically anything to do with Legal compliance review, Legal Risk Review and Legal Opinion from big4 will bankrupt you.....lol.

Latest Threads