Our valued sponsor

What service can help with New Mexico Company setup?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Can you please list the agent that is able to help with a New Mexico company formation ?

I'm searching for a reliable, fast and responsive company that can help with the entire setup as well as accounting and tax filing reports if required.

Reactions: fanban and lostguy
It seems that startfleet doesn't have NM in dropdown menu when you chose to register the company.

I've used nothwest registered agent. They were cheap and quick for incorporation. I guess they offer annual report fillings but that is not needed for NM. I think that those fillings are needed for WY. For accounting you need to find some CPA, but maybe you don't need accounting, just form 5472. What I don't like about northwest is that their registered agent in NM, Santa Fe sucks. I'm pretty sure they lost some of the mail that arrived there or they haven't yet scanned it for months. Luckily I didn't need that mail but now I'm going to try with anytimemailbox for mail only. There is also newmexicoregisteredagent.com they are super cheap. They use the same address for registered agent as northwest, so that might mean that mail delivery sucks with them as well.

Hi @Forx39,
I'll answer the question you posted on my wall here. Maybe others can find it useful and easier to find.

Hi,
I read your post about New Mexico incorporation service. I am in the process to register my LLC over there and I have two candidates: northwest registered agent and newmexicoregisteredagent.com
But it seems their services are not good regarding registered agent. What do you suggest me ?
Thx
My suggestion is to rent a mailbox for receiving mail and not use registered agent's address for that purpose. Only use registered agent for it's legal requirements, that is to receive letters from court (I believe). Also you are not required to use registered agent that the incorporation service provides, you can use the one you prefer (but I don't know which one is good).

Hi @Forx39,
I'll answer the question you posted on my wall here. Maybe others can find it useful and easier to find.

My suggestion is to rent a mailbox for receiving mail and not use registered agent's address for that purpose. Only use registered agent for it's legal requirements, that is to receive letters from court (I believe). Also you are not required to use registered agent that the incorporation service provides, you can use the one you prefer (but I don't know which one is good).
Do you mean rent "forward mail service" from USPS (is legal for business)? Is it available also for business address or only private person?
I could forward all receiving mails to my friend in US.

Do you mean rent "forward mail service" from USPS (is legal for business)? Is it available also for business address or only private person?
I could forward all receiving mails to my friend in US.
Can't advice about laws and rules but I'm pretty sure what I'm using is legal, that is renting mailbox from anytimemailbox and completing and notarizing USPS Form 1583. Google and ask someone more experienced :)

mind to comment? would be happy to buy service from you!

Sorry, I was on a long hiatus, and thus was not able to answer this thread back then.

If you are still considering us, you can take a look at our reviews here :)

We can do New Mexico if you talk to us through chat. It seems like everyone likes New Mexico a lot. We will consider adding it as part of a long-term offering.

Oh please not Trustpilot

Run....Run....

Except that, you have been around for long time, have no troubles with you, but you do not answer the question.

• Haha
Reactions: fanban
Oh please not Trustpilot

Run....Run....

Except that, you have been around for long time, have no troubles with you, but you do not answer the question.
if we had bought trustpilot reviews, you wouldn't be seeing just these few reviews.

Latest Threads