Our valued sponsor

What's the cheapest and simplest solution to get anonymous company?

Not UK LTDs, as even with nominees your name will appear on the public register of the Ultimate Beneficiary Owner, aka PSC, everyone can see this online for free at Companies House website.
IIRC the English Limited Partnerships (not scottish) don't have to show that info, but double check yourself.

once you start planning more complex structures, bank account will be a problem. After all maybe darks+emis is still the cheapest way.

once you start planning more complex structures, bank account will be a problem. After all maybe darks+emis is still the cheapest way.
That's cheaper but not less complicated. It will take you a lot of research and time to figure out how to setup the banking facility for your business.

Can someone tell me what is the most simple and cheapest setup within the EU to setup a company and still remain anonymous?

It's not tax vise but in regards to my personal privacy?
What did you find out my friend?

That's cheaper but not less complicated. It will take you a lot of research and time to figure out how to setup the banking facility for your business.
Can you shed some light on it or let me know where I can find the correct information please?

what about a LLC in Wyoming or Delaware?
Not bad idea, can you give a link to a reliable agent that can help with setting up the company for me?

Reactions: wonderfulboy
Could you get something as i am also in same situation and i am into adult dating.
I think today you need to stay out of the EU if you want your privacy. The guy that suggested Wyoming and even put a link to the agent has a point, I would try that way.

For all legal setups you want to go with Wyoming, Delaware, New Mexico and you need to relocate to a tax friendly country if you want piece in mind!

Otherwise go the dark way and follow the advise from @clemens above the thread.

Georgia is dead in regards to privacy. What worked last year don't work any longer, you know, the ever changing world!

Wyoming, Delaware and New Mexico LLC's is the s**t right now, what it will be in 12 months, no one knows.

I realize that using darks + nominee UBO is the way to go, as well using bitcoins or crypto to pay for everything.
So, like a legit company set-up, using an agent as nominee Director & Shareholder, but only give Darks to the nominee/agent? Sounds good... Only issue I guess is how to get cards sent etc without sharing your real address (for withdrawals) - Or go Crypto route then figure out a way to cash-out Crypto, without being on camera or getting screwed over with lcoalcoin people's exchange rates?

It is simple to setup company anonymous, just follow the instructions in the mentor group as I did and you can easely setup a UK, Cyprus, Seychelles and Marokko entity.
great to read that someone actually read the forum and put some effort into what he read to learn thu&¤#thu&¤#

Reactions: CaptK
great to read that someone actually read the forum and put some effort into what he read to learn thu&¤#thu&¤#
yeah, I spend a lot and lots of time in all of this. Try, rinse, repeat until it works. I have spend above 20K on my testing alone. It's worth it if you do business with high profit but want your tax freedom.

yeah, I spend a lot and lots of time in all of this. Try, rinse, repeat until it works. I have spend above 20K on my testing alone. It's worth it if you do business with high profit but want your tax freedom.
if you put some time into what you can read there in the mentor group (without revealing here what it is about) you can be doing fine. Things have changed over the last few years to the worse.

Reactions: IACORP
if you put some time into what you can read there in the mentor group (without revealing here what it is about) you can be doing fine. Things have changed over the last few years to the worse.

I read the mentor group gold but didn't finished yet. Is there already some thread about how to do from A to Z ? I will go publish something there the next days about a setup I'm sure no one has done before.

Latest Threads