Our valued sponsor

What's your experience with pervesk ?

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
In a few threads I have seen the EMI & payment processor Reliable & Secure Electronic Payment Services | PERVESK show up as a reference for people that seek a reliable EMI and payment processor.

When looking at their website it's almost like any other EMI, however, when scrolling down the page I noted the "White label solutions"
perversk.jpg

It let you issue IBAN accounts under your own brand!

So it mean you can setup your own EMI and use this service as a underlaying platform if I'm not taking wrong?

What about the payment processing has anyone tried it, how reliable is it and what are the costs?

Please throw in your comments, opinions and good or bad ;)

Setup fee 10K; priority fee ¿? 25K (I don't understand this concept); fees for business account is extremely higth (50€/month), and 3000€/month for subscription fees (is too much), but it can be a good solution too get an EMI without complication. It remain to know wich bank is the corresponsal and depositary. possibly it can be the Central banl of Lithuania.

Attachments

• Pervesk White label commercials. EN.pdf
    54.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
maintenance fess for business account is extrmely higth (50€/month, and 3000€/month for maintenance is too much
With that money they can hire somebody fulltime just to ask questions about your transfers

It remain to know wich bank is the corresponsal and depositary. possibly it can be the Central banl of Lithuania.

I am not sure about who are their correspondent banks, but I guess somebody who is seriously looking for their service, will get this information easily. I just know that it's looked after by LT national bank very strongly, so it's pretty much safe bet.

Reactions: JohnLocke
So all in all it looks more or less like some sort of waste of time and money! Thank you for your answers it may be useful for one or the other.

Reactions: Btraveler
Their correspondent bank is the Bank of Lithuania, just like every other PI/EMI in Lithuania (plus all foreign PIs and EMIs coming to Lithuania).

Bank of Lithuania is the only central bank to offer semi-direct access to SEPA/TARGET2 and non-bank financial institution are struggling to find partner banks, so everyone is going to Bank of Lithuania for EUR clearing now. That's one of the reasons why so few are able to offer currencies other than EUR.

The whitelabelling services offered by Pervesk are the same services which were part of what got MisterTango in trouble. They were letting anyone who could fill in a couple of PDFs correctly issue IBANs left and right. Might end up being what nails the coffin shut for Pervesk, unless they are more responsible than MT was.

Thank you for your review @Sols I didn't realize that they were using the same business model as Mr. T did back in time.

You have to understand how odd it is that you're promoting this particular EMI, while claiming to not have any connection to them.

What do they pay you per post? ;) I wonder if it's worth the negative connotations built up against Pervesk given how spammy this is starting to look, at least in my opinion.

I have at least ruled out Pervesk. If they have to resort to this kind of surreptitious marketing, it tells me enough about what goes on behind the scenes.

You have to understand how odd it is that you're promoting this particular EMI, while claiming to not have any connection to them.

What do they pay you per post? ;) I wonder if it's worth the negative connotations built up against Pervesk given how spammy this is starting to look, at least in my opinion.

I have at least ruled out Pervesk. If they have to resort to this kind of surreptitious marketing, it tells me enough about what goes on behind the scenes.

Nobody asked me to upload this info. This is only for informational purposes. It concerns the thread which was created not by me. @Admin you are welcome to delete my last post if necessary.

I am not promoting this. Yes, I am partnering (as an introducer) with them and I am fully happy with their management, services and overall image of the company group. But nothing else.

Well @Gediminas your name is Lithuanian and this EMI is also Lithuanian, don't be surprised by suspicious people above.

I don't like their signup process, doesn't feel like a good process, you submit email and then you should receive some form via email, fill it out, then hopefully be asked for KYC, then hopefully get some login details...

Also I have no idea what that name in Lithuanian but when using Google search for it I keep getting a suggestion "Did you mean: 'perverse'" :rolleyes:

Well @Gediminas your name is Lithuanian and this EMI is also Lithuanian, don't be surprised by suspicious people above.

I don't like their signup process, doesn't feel like a good process, you submit email and then you should receive some form via email, fill it out, then hopefully be asked for KYC, then hopefully get some login details...

Also I have no idea what that name in Lithuanian but when using Google search for it I keep getting a suggestion "Did you mean: 'perverse'" :rolleyes:

Once you send them an email, they will reply with the application form and list of requested documents.

Pervesk means "transfer it". It's like "pervesk man pinigų" means "transfer money to me".

I am not denying my connection with them. I do bring clients to them, yes. But nothing more.

;)

HI,
I just finished the sign up process at Pervesk, it is annoying because you have to use two devices. I started on one computer with chrome and then, I used my smartphone it didn't work, so I used another computer and it worked. You start the sign up process on device, then they send you a URL to continue on another device. so if it happens to you. Try different browsers on your mobile phone or your laptop(s) or your ipad or your tablet.

I was left with a handful of carnival confetti in my hand because I found myself with two accounts blocked on Epayments? Now I don't know where to get my customers' payments, I have a company in the United States, advice?Thank you

Opening a business account with them is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very x100 complicated.
They ask a lot of useless things, i never thought that can be so complicated to open an account, especially EMI.

Opening a business account with them is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very x100 complicated.
They ask a lot of useless things, i never thought that can be so complicated to open an account, especially EMI.

And this probably shows it won't endup like with ePayments. :)

Latest Threads