Our valued sponsor

What's your thoughts about Giftpay?

lory

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
The banner AD is up for some on this forum and I noticed they offer anonymous card payments. Reading the website it describe how you buy a gift card using their reseller platform.

With the gift card you can pay at any merchant offering their platform as payment method.

It's totally new and looks like a great alternative to PayPal and some of the many useless platforms.

At least it is an alternative to the many looking for a solution with total privacy. I will be following the development of this payment processor since I find the idea to be very good.

sorry for reviving the thread but the information is vital for potential victims:
they pay out once or twice and then they go into radio silence. withdrawal will remain pending and they stop answering so please avoid them at all cost.
Thank you very much for the update, that may be why they stopped advertising here on the forum.

Nice with a RED FLAG to avoid using them.

Yeah don't f**k with Giftpay, useless platform. Firstly it's not anonymous, they advertise it as if it is but after you take a payment or even deposit crypto they will make you provide full KYC before you can withdrawal/transfer. Withdrawals seem to be manual and support is also barely available. I doubt they'll be live for much longer. Seems like they tried to build something cool but gave up and don't give a s**t. Disappointing because it could've been something great if they continued to put in the work.

Reactions: uplana

Latest Threads