Our valued sponsor

Neat has a new pricelist. They became even more expensive than a lot of Singapore banks.

I was almost upset when I saw this. Then I realized the monthly price i.e "Start-Up" priced at HK$299/mo includes 5 outgoing international wires a month. The current price of outgoing international wires they charge is HK$90 which is HK$450 for 5 wires. So there is in fact a saving of HK$151 if you do 5 international outgoing wires a month....unless I got it wrong conf/(%

I guess they entered the business stage where they have enough happy customers that they now need to focus on making money and making the business sustainable perhaps.

Just realized Neat don't accept Bahamas residents so no use to me. Their restricted country list is quite extensive....lol.

You know there is daily anti government protests in Hong Kong right now right? ns2 Just google "Hong Kong protests"

No one knows where events will lead too.
So, what ? I'm living beside of HK and nothing change for my corporate and personal account in HK. There is no revolution in HK, just riots. Business is usual for banks, not the same for retail, but it's another story.

So, what ? I'm living beside of HK and nothing change for my corporate and personal account in HK. There is no revolution in HK, just riots. Business is usual for banks, not the same for retail, but it's another story.
You are one of the rich business people in China that paid the police to brutally smash down the activists there which we see in television?? What you claim is propaganda.

You are one of the rich business people in China that paid the police to brutally smash down the activists there which we see in television?? What you claim is propaganda.
I'm not a so rich people, even not Chinese, but living in China. I don't understand why you accuse me to do propaganda, what I say are just the facts, not politics. To be honest, I don't care if police brutally smash activists, that's not my concern. You may dream about a "free, independant and democratic HK", that's just your wishful thinking. The reality is the situation of HK will not change, and you don't need to be scared of your set up there and your bank account.

I'm not a so rich people, even not Chinese, but living in China. I don't understand why you accuse me to do propaganda, what I say are just the facts, not politics. To be honest, I don't care if police brutally smash activists, that's not my concern. You may dream about a "free, independant and democratic HK", that's just your wishful thinking. The reality is the situation of HK will not change, and you don't need to be scared of your set up there and your bank account.
okay cool, sorry for that :p

If your considering going offshore stay away from instability at all times. You go offshore for privacy, stability, safe haven and tax efficiency. Any hint of trouble stay away until it ends and thank me later ;).

Reactions: lavel
Where would you consider this place to be just an example would be sweet coo-:!y

Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore, Cayman Islands, Netherlands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Bermuda etc etc. All stable places.

• Wow
Reactions: lavel
Thank you very much. They are all rich countries so someone with 200k+ in protifts per year seem not to be very welcome.

I may look into Guernsey, Isle of Man, Bermuda maybe it is worth it. Seems we will need a professional to explain how to use such countries for privacy reasons.

Do you know any legitimate organization/agent for Isle of Man company registration?

Turnerlittle

However make sure you know why are doing it. Manx setup is not cheap.

I imagine if the HK banking sector starts to get effected by the protests, then the protests will be crushed very quickly.

Thank you very much. They are all rich countries so someone with 200k+ in protifts per year seem not to be very welcome.

I may look into Guernsey, Isle of Man, Bermuda maybe it is worth it. Seems we will need a professional to explain how to use such countries for privacy reasons.
I bought a Samoa shelf company. By this way, my name is not on the Memorandum Of Articles and Association. People forget that this document is always public, and content actually names of founders (everybody speak all the time of Registry Directors, by never of the Memorandum). According to the International Company Act 1987 in Samoa, all the rest is private and its privacy protected by law.

I bought a Samoa shelf company. By this way, my name is not on the Memorandum Of Articles and Association. People forget that this document is always public, and content actually names of founders (everybody speak all the time of Registry Directors, by never of the Memorandum). According to the International Company Act 1987 in Samoa, all the rest is private and its privacy protected by law.

Any other advantages to Samoa company? How did you solved banking or EMI problem?

You can also try Global Account | Currenxie You get different accounts, also IBAN. It's a HK company, so easy to get an account there if you have a HK company. Easy online account opening. Or B2B Pay (no experience, but they said that they open accounts for HK companies).

Neat is really not bad. If it works than it's ok. Some people are having problems, but most not. It means that you cannot really rely on them. But as long as it works it's ok. If you take both Neat and Currenxie you already have an alternative if things go wrong.

Currenxie only doesn't offer credit cards. But there are alternatives. I heard that Paysera opens accounts for HK companies.
pena website not loading ?!