Our valued sponsor

Where Can You Register Your Company for Maximum Privacy, Lowest Taxes, and Easy Bank Account Access?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
After a long time focusing on other projects and a new company that was eventually sold, I've returned here; it's probably been several years since my last visit. I received an email from the forum, and now I'm back.

To cut a long story short, what has happened in the meantime? Where is the best place to register a company for maximum privacy and the lowest taxes, while also having the possibility to open a bank account?

You want tto go with the nominees in the UK or Cyprus, that would give you the most privacy right now.

Or you open a US LLC and use it as long as it protects your privacy, reading the forum it sounds like this change in short time.

You want tto go with the nominees in the UK or Cyprus, that would give you the most privacy right now.

Or you open a US LLC and use it as long as it protects your privacy, reading the forum it sounds like this change in short time.
Not sure about UK nominees nowadays: New law_58 Limited companies must have new statutory PSC register from April | SME Solicitor, Worcester, UK

Reactions: alain
After a long time focusing on other projects and a new company that was eventually sold, I've returned here; it's probably been several years since my last visit. I received an email from the forum, and now I'm back.

To cut a long story short, what has happened in the meantime? Where is the best place to register a company for maximum privacy and the lowest taxes, while also having the possibility to open a bank account?
BVI

Latest Threads