Our valued sponsor

Where would you move if you had a Family?

Cabarete, DR. Plenty of similar shitholes all over the Caribbean islands. But you can also opt for a private island, or an apartment, on the beach, city, jungle, mountain… there is something for every taste and pocket.
Requires a lot of money I guess?

Ok, but which countries in Europe, EU or not, would you go before Poland?
As a nomad with a permanent resident in UAE to stay during the spring/summer months?
Italy, Spain or Croatia, I really like Med climate. Probably Spain as it has the infrastructure for expats and generally feels nicer and cheaper than Italy.
Of course no ties to the country, so no local schools/permanent addresses/banks etc. Europe is a nice place to stay, not to reside.

how many square meters do you get in the beachfront ?
About 500 plus 5000 for the garden at that price.
How secure is the Dominican Republic? as someone already mentioned, I wouldn't let my girlfriend go alone there.
The DR is a big country with 10 million people. There are a few dangerous places in the cities and in very touristy areas there can be opportunistic crime, everywhere else is safe and the people are friendly.
As a resident you can obtain a carry permit, if you are really concerned about safety.

There are also other nice and safe places in the Caribbean if you prefer English speaking countries.

The only drawback of living here is that Amazon doesn’t deliver directly, so you have to go through a forwarder in Miami and plan in advance. Everything else is exactly like living in Europe, only warmer, safer, healthier, funnier, quieter. In a word, better.

Thanks everyone, I guess Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Switzerland (even tho I don't see the Tax benefits for someone earning 200K a year) seem the only good and easy options.

I'm going to visit Poland (again) and Russia in a couple of months to check them out even though I'm worried to be put in jail for whatever Tax or bureaucratic reason just because I have a NATO passport.

Reactions: jafo
Thanks everyone, I guess Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Switzerland (even tho I don't see the Tax benefits for someone earning 200K a year) seem the only good and easy options.
With that income you will feel and be poor in these countries.
While you could live like a king in many Caribbean islands.
I'm going to visit Poland (again) and Russia in a couple of months to check them out even though I'm worried to be put in jail for whatever Tax or bureaucratic reason just because I have a NATO passport.
You will be surprised to see that Russia doesn’t reciprocate the Western oppression of anything Russian. Respect the rules, culture an people of Russia and you will be happy and feel warmly welcomed.

With that income you will feel and be poor in these countries.
While you could live like a king in many Caribbean islands.

You will be surprised to see that Russia doesn’t reciprocate the Western oppression of anything Russian. Respect the rules, culture an people of Russia and you will be happy and feel warmly welcomed.
Thanks. a trip to Russia is on the cards soon.

Do you live there? I am looking at visiting.
No, I don't live in Kaliningrad.
I was surprised when I heard from my American friend that he managed to get a bank account with a card open just with a power of attorney.
Apparently, you need only a Russian phone number to get a MIR card.

A number of countries are already accepting MIR cards including Armenia, Abkhazia, Belarus, Cuba, Egypt, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, South Ossetia, Tajikistan, Venezuela
Some countries have withdrawn from MIR, though, due to political pressure, Turkey being one of them.

From South to North: Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, Dominica, Dominican Republic
I appreciate that, thanks. My experience of those islands is limited to 3 or 4 cruises so unfortunately I didn't get to see the real side, although I did favour St Vincent and Dominica at the time so I'm glad you've listed those. ideally I would like the property to generate a return, however I haven't researched how that could work just yet.

Which country (only one) would you choose to move to, if you were:

- 37 years old with a girlfriend + young children
- Earning 100% of your income online ($300K USD a year in profit)
- 100% of your income is derived online, from English speaking countries
- You want to have high quality housing, safety for women and kids, services and other good looking women around you
- Not high Tax!

So far I found out only 2-3 countries that kinda of meet these requirements, (Romania/Poland/Hungary/Russia)
anyone else has advice, please comment below.

Dubai seems just too expensive on my income cannot justify a whole house for $15 grand a month half an hour from the center of the city.
Liechtenstein - a secret tip ;-)

they are protected from Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The country is very safe, clean and rich. No criminal or illegal imigrants. No conflicts with religions. The taxes are very low and the laws are very business friendly. They have no intelligence so you have full privacy. The natural is beautiful with clean water. Its the paradise on earth :)

1709236475405.png

they are protected from Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The country is very safe, clean and rich. No criminal or illegal imigrants. No conflicts with religions. The taxes are very low and the laws are very business friendly. They have no intelligence so you have full privacy. The natural is beautiful with clean water. Its the paradise on earth :)

View attachment 6314
Extremely hard to get residency so not interesting.
Switzerland has all what you mentioned beside maybe illegal immigrants

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
Extremely hard to get residency so not interesting.
Switzerland has all what you mentioned beside maybe illegal immigrants
it's Schengen I believe, automatic residency for EU members.

The problem is that it's a very small community and it would drive me insane long term. I come from a small Town in Europe and I left years ago because of the closed mentality of the people.