Our valued sponsor

Question Which country should I go for privacy when opening offshore

Cam1508

Jan 2, 2023
Europe
Visit site
Hey OCT

Hope you all are doing well. Happy new year. Hope you all have a prosperous 2023.

I am working on creating an online business that is clean but a bit in a grey zone.
I’m going to receive all of my payments from PayPal. And from there I need to transfer them to a bank account. I’m mostly concerned about my privacy as i might in the future get hit with a lawsuit (worst case scenario s**t goes south). I don’t want my name or the ones of my associates to be anywhere so that’s why the PayPal is stealth and i need my bank to keep their mouth shut as much as possible (In case PayPal decides to provide with my bank info whoever works on digging my name). I know it’s a bit impossible to have privacy especially these days, but I wanna try my best.

I honestly don’t know which country to choose in order to have both my PayPal and my bank account set on.
The ones i’m currently thinking of are the most obvious UAE and Switzerland as they are located around me. The thing is that from what I heard UAE banks want the account to be corporate and Swiss banks either want you to be rich rich or the cheap banks such as Swissquote or Dukascopy would be ready to rat you out as soon as they see movement in your account. I am open to the idea of other countries around Europe or Eastern Europe and I have no problem with in-person conversations with bank representatives. Any bank suggestions would also be helpful.
Would be grateful to hear what you think and i would much appreciate any help honestly. Don’t know what to do and I really want to go for this business idea.

Things to note.
I’m not rich. I cannot afford top Swiss banks.
I live in Europe.
I don’t expect the business to make more than 6 figs a year.
I’d be happy with online bank account creation but I’m also alright with going to the country in order to create one.
I am okay with withdrawing in-person in small quantities such as €10-20k every 2-3 months.

Thanks in advance. All the best this year

Hey,

I think the easiest thing would be to change the PayPal money to Crypto best through P2P, this could then be converted to cash later.

100% anonymity doesn't exist, you could pay a homeless person to open bank accounts.

May we know what your business is exactly?

Reactions: Cam1508
Hey,

I think the easiest thing would be to change the PayPal money to Crypto best through P2P, this could then be converted to cash later.

100% anonymity doesn't exist, you could pay a homeless person to open bank accounts.

May we know what your business is exactly?

Actually, changing the PayPal money to Crypto might be the best way for my case. I just honestly never worked with Crypto before and I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to it. Thought that since the business's finances come from legit sources it can be easier and faster to move the money to a bank. But thank you for this. It's not gonna be as simple as I thought it was going to be.
And without getting into too many details the business is simple white hat seo. just unexplored niche and such

Would you guys suggest Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia as PayPal and bank account options? From my understanding I am looking for a non-CRS country.
Would it be as good as crypto? For me it would be much easier to fly to these places as they are in Europe than constantly trade PayPal cash to crypto. (and lose extra finances on top of it (like 20-25% from the total, constant and always loss)

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdaddyleon

Latest Threads