Our valued sponsor

Which EMIs right now are still doable and don't report CRS?

DavidS

Feb 11, 2021
europe
Visit site
Which EMIs would allow to send money to them (IBAN needed) and then transfer it to crypto exchange?

So stock broker->EMI->Crypto exchange.

Preferably without banking licenses as if you have bank license you have to share CRS.

Do you know if WISE reports being EMI?
Yes, as it is under UK jurisdiction and has UK EMI licence.
Btw, Wise is NOT crypto friendly, AFAIK.

With Wise you can receive payments from regulated crypto exchanges like kraken, it has already been discussed on this forum a few times. I recently received 5 digits amounts multiple times without problems.

Sending from WISE to crypto exchanges I don't know if its working, never tried but the other way around its working with platforms like kraken, bitstamp etc.

Reactions: DavidS
With Wise you can receive payments from regulated crypto exchanges like kraken, it has already been discussed on this forum a few times. I recently received 5 digits amounts multiple times without problems.

Sending from WISE to crypto exchanges I don't know if its working, never tried but the other way around its working with platforms like kraken, bitstamp etc.
What about SENDING to Kraken, Bitstamp?

I use Bankera for sending FIAT to crypto exchanges and works without a problem. I don't think its working with WISE.
Are Bankera a CRS-reporting EMI and what are their limits? can they work with larger sums?
No more nonsense. EMIs disclose tax information only at the request of the tax authorities.
That is wonderful, the problem is. WISE does NOT send to crypto exchanges.
Which other WISE alternatives are there?

Are Bankera a CRS-reporting EMI and what are their limits? can they work with larger sums?

That is wonderful, the problem is. WISE does NOT send to crypto exchanges.
Which other WISE alternatives are there?

I have the level 3 verification on my personal bankera account. It took like 2 weeks and a few emails sent with docs and everything to get approved but never had a problem in 6 months since I got my account with them. Even after all the KYC and documents sent to them there are some "operational limits" like 10.000 EUR / transaction ; 25.000 EUR / day and 50.000 EUR / month for personal account. But you can increase this limits with a request. If you have some docs to backup your cash or crypto, you can work with much larger sums without a problem.

As for CRS-reporting, I don't think they do it, EMI's are not forced to report through CRS, maybe if there is a request they will collaborate without hesitation. WISE said that they don't report anything for now. Things can change quickly so do it at your own risk.

sure?

Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads