Our valued sponsor

Which EU Country for avoiding Tax?

Naleii

Feb 4, 2022
Naleii
Visit site
If you would have the choice to live in any EU Country, which country would you choose to avoid paying any taxes? All the income would come from Poland and Germany.
It would be also important, that registration of Tax Number, Business and so on, is possible remotely without visiting that country.

Do you know in which country that would be possible?

It would be also important, that registration of Tax Number, Business and so on, is possible remotely without visiting that country.

Sorry why is it important to do this remotely ns2

Reactions: ImKing
Are you sure about that? Like have you tried it, or do you know someone who did it? Because usually they request you to appear personally for residency card, as example.
As an European Citizen you will not need a VISA, I think this would be the most difficult one without personal appearance, but not sure about the residency card / registration.

I think you can do all those things in Portugal and possibly other countries by appointing a legal representative. However, what makes you think you can avoid paying taxes this way? If you register in any EU country you will be liable for taxes there.

Are you sure about that? Like have you tried it, or do you know someone who did it? Because usually they request you to appear personally for residency card, as example.
Yes, I'm sure that you can form a company in Cyprus and Malta, get tax ID for the company, and so on entirely remotely. I have seen it done multiple times.

Residence card is different. If you plan to reside in Cyprus or Malta, you need to actually physically be there. The government will not give you a residence card without you there in person. But that's not required to form and run a company there. You can be entirely remote/non-resident and just work through local lawyers/nominees.

I know it's possible on Cyprus... I had a company and a bank account setup there but never actually been in Cyprus.
(I haven't setup any residency obviously).

The issues are:
1. is it worth it: Cyprus and Malta are not cheap to setup or maintain
2. will you get into trouble later on in your home country

Here is what I suggest:
i would move my assets to p2P lending located in Latvia, Ireland and open a Wise bank account.
I would live 121 days in Croatia, 121 in Albania, 121 days in Bulgaria. So that i would not be a fiscal resident of any of these countries since i would stay less than 180 days.
I d write to the polish tax authorities to mention that I left Poland.

Up to 19500 euros, income tax isn't taxes in Cyprus. so you can transfer up to 19500 euros on a yearly basis to a personal Cyprus bank account.

I would live 121 days in Croatia, 121 in Albania, 121 days in Bulgaria
You must really know people in these countries in order to want to live there for the most of your time.

Latest Threads