Our valued sponsor

Which is the best EMI for a Seychelles Company

BiggiB

Oct 23, 2018
Visit site
I have been speaking to Offshorecorpgroup about setting up a seychelles company and they said that mister tango was a great company for emi account for a seychelles company. I heard some horror stories and was wonderig if anyone here knows if n26, leopay or revolut would be good options to set up an emi,. In the future i will probably open a cyprus bank account or something similiar but for now i just need to be able to receive iban and bank transfers into it.

here knows if n26, leopay or revolut would be good options to set up an emi
they are a good option but they don't accept Seychelles corps!

The problem with Seychelles companies is to find proper EMI's i.e. Mister Tango, AdvCash and ePayments if you find them useful it's good to go with a Seychelles corp. otherwise you will need to setup an EU entity to use the your mentioned EMI's.

You may as well have a look at this list List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. to find something useful for a Seychelles or even Belize company.

The problem with Seychelles companies is to find proper EMI's i.e. Mister Tango, AdvCash and ePayments if you find them useful it's good to go with a Seychelles corp. otherwise you will need to setup an EU entity to use the your mentioned EMI's.

I like the anonimity of the seychelles. Is there another jurisdiction that you can recommened. OFfshoregroup only does a few and there is such a mine field out there with companies saying they can help but everyone gives different information

you want to look into St. kitts or Belize - anyway - it's not going to be easy as long as you want an EMI or bank account for such entities. Anonymity is = difficult = no go for most EMI's and Banks to touch.
No i meant that unlike the dutch or english registers it doesnt put my name and company info all over the internet.. i dont need the anonimity for the emi / banks as its for my clients who allready know all that info anyway. Its just to not have the company info thrown online

would bunq work for instance?
As you may see it is Dutch / Netherlands - so I doubt they take Seychelles or other offshore corps without UBO to be identified public.
bunq-emi-account.jpg

No i meant that unlike the dutch or english registers it doesnt put my name and company info all over the internet..
it's pretty clear to me what it is you want. the problem is that it's difficult to find EMI's or banks that want to do business with an entity where the UBO isn't public. That's the work of Grandmother EU and Uncle Sam ca#"!

it's pretty clear to me what it is you want. the problem is that it's difficult to find EMI's or banks that want to do business with an entity where the UBO isn't public. That's the work of Grandmother EU and Uncle Sam ca#"!
It is not that i have a problem with it being public as long as it is not plastered everywhere. So seychelles is not an option then as they do not make their registrations public so can anyone advise me what a good jurisdiction would be? Delaware? BVI?

Dubai would be great for you. People say they can get a bank account there for a Dubai corp. start costs are 15K USD and ongoing costs are 15K each year.

Have you checked with Mister Tango if they want to open an account for a Seychelles company? Send them a ticket regardless of what replies you may get here.

Latest Threads