Our valued sponsor

which multicurrency bank or emi?

100ml

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Basically i am looking for a multicurrency bank or emi with USD and CNY/CNH currency, i receive money in USD and i send to my account in china CNY:

-Singapore is quite expensive and seems that i need a nominee director for the company registration, i found somebody that said they can open the account without me being present, but i dont trust it, i may have to fly...,
-HK is another option...

Another alternative is a EMI but i read they will report it to my country, im not very interested in dark...

-Ibanfirst it says that it has CNY but i have to wait for theconfirmation and i dont know yet the exchange rates,.
-Transferwise has the best exchange rate that i found but the transfer is limited to 4,500$ to CNY account.

All others EMIs that i found doesn't work with CNY or the exchange rate is ridiculous.
Im worried about privacy but even more how expensive the exchange rates are, because my profit is not very high in the service that i provide with these transactions.

Any ideas?

Reactions: negon
Another alternative is a EMI but i read they will report it to my country, im not very interested in dark...
and you don't think that the banks in Singapore will report you?
Im worried about privacy but even more how expensive the exchange rates are, because my profit is not very high in the service that i provide with these transactions.
if you worry about privacy and if you can't overcome the exchange rates because of small margins, you may bank where you do today and wait until you make real money!

Reactions: 100ml
Taiwan is probably your best shot to get CNY , the state as neither signed CRS, FACTA.
Their is pleinty of DTA but they are not enforced as far as I know...

I don't know much about Taiwan at this point :-(

Reactions: 100ml
Thailand seems another good option, im reading...

I think that i have to focus in the bank that offer me the best exchange rate USD -> CNY, because it seems others just offer CNH that will make another -2%+fees in transfers to my CNY china account.

Reactions: diablo

Latest Threads