Our valued sponsor

Which NON-CUSTODIAL crypto wallet is the easiest for beginners to use in your experience?

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
As the title describes...

I am creating a list of NON-CUSTODIAL crypto wallets that even beginners can use easily without losing their coins or sending them to the wrong networks.

A lot of my buyers' employees (and some suppliers) have lost some money (minor due to the "measure thrice and cut once" strategy), so I am looking for easy UXs so even a Luddite won't trip over himself or herself.

The following, e.g., is a major bump in the road of their understanding and I'm looking to make is seamless transition/execution.

1718648987523.png

Let me hear your recommendations, please.

PS. This is for wholesale trading, not investments. So, nobody will send Bitcoins to one another. We are using USDT/USDC/DAI (and other crypto) to pay suppliers and clients, because it is fast, borderless, and devoid of human delays.

PSS. I tried Googling "Non-Custodial Crypto Wallets for Dummies," but nothing useful came up! smi(&%

Last edited:
Honestly, Exodus - it's the easiest to use as a beginner and has support for a lot of cryptos.
It's Monero implementation is a bit annoying but does work.

Your Exodus wallet can be synced between your phone and computer as well which is a nice feature.

Reactions: jafo
there are quite a few claims of funds lost in exodus, like the link above.
While never happened to anyone I know personally while good sec ongoing, it casts a shadow over it.

I can confidently say this was user error. This doesn't just happen with Exodus, but with every wallet, ever, because of a mistake the user made.

there are quite a few claims of funds lost in exodus, like the link above.
While never happened to anyone I know personally while good sec ongoing, it casts a shadow over it.
Stealer malware . Which steals browser passwords,documents & wallets.Depending on the malware they also have keyloggers which log the passwords you enter to decrypt. If a encryption password is used the encrypted wallet file is located in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Exodus\exodus.wallet , but can be brute forced . Make sure to use encryption with a safe password and isolate your System where you have important documents ,wallets etc.. from the one you download random sh***t .

I'm not an expert but along as your only sending and receiving from trusted sources you should be okay right?
The whole quirk about metamask is the browser integration with ethers.js and other JavaScript libraries. But it brings great danger with it , as you can just connect your wallet on a random website and get all your funds stolen .
Crypto newbies are easy pray for drainers .
But yes you are safe if you only send and receive from trusted source but why expose an newbie to such a risk if you could just use any other non web3 wallet .

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo and kislokan
As the title describes...

I am creating a list of NON-CUSTODIAL crypto wallets that even beginners can use easily without losing their coins or sending them to the wrong networks.

A lot of my buyers' employees (and some suppliers) have lost some money (minor due to the "measure thrice and cut once" strategy), so I am looking for easy UXs so even a Luddite won't trip over himself or herself.

The following, e.g., is a major bump in the road of their understanding and I'm looking to make is seamless transition/execution.

View attachment 7123

Let me hear your recommendations, please.

PS. This is for wholesale trading, not investments. So, nobody will send Bitcoins to one another. We are using USDT/USDC/DAI (and other crypto) to pay suppliers and clients, because it is fast, borderless, and devoid of human delays.
EMCD All Things Crypto in One Ap
PSS. I tried Googling "Non-Custodial Crypto Wallets for Dummies," but nothing useful came up! smi(&% https://emcd.io is a solid choice for crypto enthusiasts seeking efficient liquidity mining and decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions. Its user-friendly platform and robust support for various tokens make it easy to participate in yield farming and earn rewards hassle-free.
In my experience, EMCD Wallet stands out as the easiest non-custodial crypto wallet for beginners. Its intuitive interface and straightforward setup make managing crypto a breeze. I found it great for storing and trading various tokens securely, with quick access to decentralized exchanges like PancakeSwap. Plus, the ability to stake and earn rewards within the app adds a nice touch for newcomers looking to grow their holdings. Overall, Trust Wallet gets my vote for simplicity and functionality in the crypto space.