Our valued sponsor

who can i trust?

vee

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello

I need to form a BVI company & bank account, looking through google there are a lot of companies offering this, some well priced and others very expensive.

I do not want to spend an excessive amount of money doing this but i also do not want to be scammed.

Can anyone recommend a company that will form a BVI company at a good price, with all the required paperwork to open a bank account and without hidden fees and extra paperwork being requested after payment?

Thanks

Well, you can't get any guarantess that the bank won't ask for additional documents in the process. If someone tell you this is possible or ignore the fact that the bank has every right to ask and request as much information as they need to ensure you are not a fraud then they lie!!

Cheap BVI company well what is cheap setup fee and bank account for $400 ?

What requirements do you have? beside the reviews ;)

i just need to

1) for a bvi co with the right paperwork for a bank
2) not get scammed from some fake or bad company in google
3) not have hidden fees or requirements sprung onto me after payment

im just looking for an honest company

Reactions: AlicaFunk
There are several options out for you I believe.

I have not heard of any agent / company that has provided fake documents yet, where have you seen that?

You can try some of the following which I know are good:
BVI company formation. Offshore BVI companies from incorporation services firm licensed in British Virgin Islands tax haven
BVI Offshore - BVI Companies - BVI Company - BVI Company Formation - BVI IBC - BVI BC
Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here
All three I know personal and got exactly what I required.

Reactions: Goran and negon
from this list you provide...
BVI company formation. Offshore BVI companies from incorporation services firm licensed in British Virgin Islands tax haven lack of detail
BVI Offshore - BVI Companies - BVI Company - BVI Company Formation - BVI IBC - BVI BC wants $1300, but for $1300 it does not say if that will provide everything i need for a bank account, and it doesnt, for that there are extra charges of $325, $695 and $370...
Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here seems a bit expensive and again with extra fees

i guess starting up can be hit and miss...

What do you mean?

Hello

I need to form a BVI company & bank account, looking through google there are a lot of companies offering this, some well priced and others very expensive.

I do not want to spend an excessive amount of money doing this but i also do not want to be scammed.

Can anyone recommend a company that will form a BVI company at a good price, with all the required paperwork to open a bank account and without hidden fees and extra paperwork being requested after payment?

Thanks
If you troubles finding anyone contact Admin he can help you ;)

Latest Threads