Our valued sponsor

Why don't all European's move their business to Cyprus?

After some time thinking and researching I came to the conclusion that not all business partners will accept to do business with a Cyprus company and in someones eyes it looks shady to have your business conducted in Cyprus when you're located in London :)

It might be a financial problem. Since relocating a business require a lot of money and planning, it will cost probably a high amount of money. And since if it does work very well on where the business is, it doesn't need any relocation.

Reactions: uplana
Population and huge growth of people having their offshore companies or business moved to Cyprus might be growing at a high rate, this must be why. Since Cyprus couldn't handle the amount of companies ( I might be wrong ) , some owner of companies just stay in their respective places or countries because of overpopulation.

Until the beginning of last year there was Ireland and Scotland LLP that was a better place for your business to incorporate in matters of tax and privacy! That may answer your question to why not all people moved their business to Cyprus until that time.

I believe countries like Cyprus will experiencing a boom at the moment :)

Reactions: negon
is it good with a boom? what will happen when many incoporate to same country and no secret about it?
You are always a dark seer.. do you really think that so many have registered a company in Cyprus that it get saturated? if so I think Cyprus would be more known to men.

You are always a dark seer.. do you really think that so many have registered a company in Cyprus that it get saturated? if so I think Cyprus would be more known to men.
Well to judge from this forum i would think many is follow the same company setup ...BUT the reallity could look much different i just look at this forum :)

please stick to the topic and not start a discussion about Bulgaria. Otherwise open a new thread!

Reactions: clemens
I have been happy with my Cyprus company and would not change to Bulgaria so far, it has been hassle free and easy to have the company and my business running taking in consideration that I never had a single request from the bank, tax office in Cyprus nor my local tax office to provide more information.

Reactions: blip

Latest Threads