Our valued sponsor

Wind down or sell ltd. company

jakonda

Member Plus
Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello business pros.

Long story short I am thinking if I should either wind down/close my UK reg. companies or try to sell them? The case is that I don't need them anymore, all 4 are registered in the UK, with UK address, are 4 years old and have a bank account with top EU bank (EUR), no debt etc. I saw some business formation agents are selling aged companies with 'premiums" not sure why are they so expensive though. Anyone went through the same thing, how much money did you spend on closing them? Ideas, suggestions very much appreciated - Thanks!

Hello business pros.

Long story short I am thinking if I should either wind down/close my UK reg. companies or try to sell them? The case is that I don't need them anymore, all 4 are registered in the UK, with UK address, are 4 years old and have a bank account with top EU bank (EUR), no debt etc. I saw some business formation agents are selling aged companies with 'premiums" not sure why are they so expensive though. Anyone went through the same thing, how much money did you spend on closing them? Ideas, suggestions very much appreciated - Thanks!
At times there could be value in vintage companies , but this depends on the matching of a variety of factors which include amongst other, the current condition of the vintage company, its jurisdiction of incorporation and the intended use of a potential buyers.

Latest Threads