Our valued sponsor

Wise closing my business account need new EMI or bank

Can you buy crypto with it to park it?
So he can lose half of it or worse when/if crypto devaluates again? He isn't asking about investing strategies, is he? Crypto is a risky business. Just look at today's crypto market. How it's bleeding. Yes, you can win big, but who knows when bull run is going to start? It's a game you shouldn't play with your savings.

Ok I checked out finductive reviews online and they don´t have many
2 on trustpilot both 1 star reviews
Anybody else tried them?
Perhaps the reason is very few people use them? For your own sake I hope you are not planning transferring that amount of money to an EMI almost no one heard of.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
I will not get anymore payments from now on from Gambling companies. But my question is will they be fine, that source of funds was gambling previously.
And I don´t think I can skip letting them know about previous operation, because I want to send funds after receiviing it from Wise to buy a website for the whole amount of 400 000
You could say marketing services to online businesses. And also explain to them the plan for your new venture.

Thank you. I created an account with them already. It is under review. Can I still get this rate, even though I accepted the terms?
Sure, will try to help
get in touch with me via telegram @ClearskyPayments and provide basic company info

Anyone any experience with xace?
Xace is supposed to be the most gambling friendly EMI, however, their compliance is very unreasonable. Many cases when companies suddenly find out their account is blocked for no reason.

So he can lose half of it or worse when/if crypto devaluates again? He isn't asking about investing strategies, is he? Crypto is a risky business. Just look at today's crypto market. How it's bleeding. Yes, you can win big, but who knows when bull run is going to start? It's a game you shouldn't play with your savings.

Perhaps the reason is very few people use them? For your own sake I hope you are not planning transferring that amount of money to an EMI almost no one heard of.
Yeah that is why I am currently doing research on which one to use
My options so far: 3s Money or payset

Lots of small and high profile gambling companies use Finductive. The CFO of a big company like that isn't going to write a review on TrustPIlot.
Yeah of course not, I am not interested in a review from the company employees but from real people

Last edited:
So I got an account now with 3s Money. Good thing is, account manager reached out and we decided to even get paperwork to compliance team even before the transfer

So I got an account now with 3s Money. Good thing is, account manager reached out and we decided to even get paperwork to compliance team even before the transfer
Because the thing is, as soon I got the 400,000$ I will transfer it to a US company for a digital asset.

Last edited:
Yeah that is the problem, what is illegal gambling? Under which law? So they can basically do what they want. Payset has also in their terms:
"(ii) use the Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering, terrorist activities, or other illegal activities;"
I just hope they do not see that as illegal activity, since I am not participating in Gambling, I just get paid by gambling providers

Payset gives me the following pricings:
Opening fee: 495gbp
Monthly fee: 99gbp
Receiveing Money worldwide: 0.75%

Most expensive I have ever seen so far

So If I get my 400,000$ to payset, it costs me immediately 3000$ :D
And they will collect this funds and then close your account without any explanation after first transaction. Even if you have all the docs. Be careful
With personal account for now all good with them

And they will collect this funds and then close your account without any explanation after first transaction. Even if you have all the docs. Be careful
With personal account for now all good with them
I registered with 3s Money, and have also sent my documents to them for sending out the 400,000$ because I want to buy a digital asset. My account manager in 3s will let their compliance team check that before I even sent the money to 3s. Hopefully this works

Reactions: vehzag
So I have an account with 3s Money and opening one with payset
Not sure to which one I shall send the money to from the closed Wise account.

Payset seems to be more safer bet when it comes to gambling:
"engage in any illegal gambling activities,"

3s Money:
"unlawful gambling activities"

unlawful is more strict than illegal

I do like 3s Money though, because they have a dedicated account manager and respond much faster so far than payset.

Anyone any idea?

Is it? What's the difference? They just look like synonyms to me.

Talk to the banks/EMIs, explain what the transaction is for, and get them to pre-approve it.
Yes that is what I am doing right now. But I don´t have much time as the sale has a deadline.

Is it? What's the difference? They just look like synonyms to me.
It is indeed. If it is unlawful it means it can be maybe not regulated and has not established any laws to it. And illegal is as it says, illegal and pretty good defined by law

Since when marketing is considered high risk?
Marketing is often used as a front for other transactions. Transaction amounts can vary wildly and it's very tedious to verify that the services were provided, which makes it popular for moving large sums of money around. It doesn't exactly help when the marketing is for another high-risk activity.

What replacement did you go with ?

I don´t want to park it in a personal account. Because my business is in Estonia and if I wire it to a personal account, they will consider this a salary.
Typically you can take it/characterize it as a shareholder loan if it is a short period and then repay it to your business' new account once you're happy with your new banking set up (even better if you can do it within your company's fiscal year).

Latest Threads