Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

The IBAN is shared, it belongs to our company and we identify payments by details of payment where you need to indicate account number at Worldcore. We will start providing dedicated IBANs within this year, this requires a lot of paperwork which is already in progress.
thank you so much to reply to my post here, very helpful! but can you tell me if this paperwork is for your customer or you need to do that?

Reactions: moonpk
Worldcore is good, but everything related to cards is so big joke. So I have paid for expedited shipping $100 and input all correct informations, to found out after 7 days that card got to wrong continent and totally different address. Friend who requested card at same time as me with regular shipping got card before me. So I lost 100$ and got card few days after my friend.
But that's not all, worldcore on all support tickets told me that has nothing with them, so who's cards are those in the end? And after 15 days just out of blue, I was again charged 110$ more and when I asked for what I'm being charged I got this answer:
"That was DHL charge for the re-shipment. Not from our side. If get any new information we'll contact you."

Total joke, paid total of $220 for expedited shipping which took 5 days more then regular shipping. Not even a sorry from company, nothing.

Reactions: negon
Yes, all is good with card, but as I understand somebody else is doing for them all card related things, and if you ask them something related to card, they don't know much.
I still hope they might fix this whole issue or I might stop using them, don't like those kind of things just right after I literally started with them.

Worldcore is good, but everything related to cards is so big joke. So I have paid for expedited shipping $100 and input all correct informations, to found out after 7 days that card got to wrong continent and totally different address. Friend who requested card at same time as me with regular shipping got card before me. So I lost 100$ and got card few days after my friend.
But that's not all, worldcore on all support tickets told me that has nothing with them, so who's cards are those in the end? And after 15 days just out of blue, I was again charged 110$ more and when I asked for what I'm being charged I got this answer:
"That was DHL charge for the re-shipment. Not from our side. If get any new information we'll contact you."

Total joke, paid total of $220 for expedited shipping which took 5 days more then regular shipping. Not even a sorry from company, nothing.
wow I hope you get a refund!! this sucks big times.

Ok, they are total joke, and I would close account with them as soon as I withdraw rest of money left in card.

Yesterday I did ATM withdrawal of arround $865. Beside that amount I can see in account that I was charged for two transaction fees, one is arround $3.5 and second is arround $25.96. Proof: 2017-03-20_2035
Of course their support has no idea what is this extra $26 charge, they told me this: "We have forwarded your request to our card issuer. As soon as we get any informatuion concerning this fees we'll let you know."

Also to mention, still waiting for answer regarding extra shipping charge.

Reactions: goldmann
It is different currency, but it shouldn't be problem. I do use payoneer and paxum cards for years and never had transaction cost above 3$.
Also problem with worldcore is that they charge me two transactions per one withdraw attempt, and they aren't sure as well why is that happening or what that bigger charge is...

I totally agree with you very high fees. However, I see that this is almost industry standard becaue looking at Xapo, they charge 3 - 5$ and Advance Cash does the same. These charges are of course on top of the normal TRX fee!

The IBAN is shared, it belongs to our company and we identify payments by details of payment where you need to indicate account number at Worldcore. We will start providing dedicated IBANs within this year, this requires a lot of paperwork which is already in progress.
Hello,

I was wondering if you already have any date for when you will be able to provide IBAN account numbers?

Reactions: goldmann
I have an account at Worldcore for a couple of month and what i can say is, the company is legal, i receive my bank transfer within 24 hours on my Worldcore account, Credit card work perfectly in Asia, Fees are acceptable, Support reply within a few hours and they are very helpful. Opening the Worldcore account was hassle free, uploaded the required documents and within 1 day my account was verified and usable. The only thing what i dislike are the fees for IBAN bank transfer from Worldcore to another bank.

Welcome @Arootsman72 and thank you for your honest review :)

Latest Threads