Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

Welcome @Arootsman72 and thank you for your honest review :)
Ur welcome. I was in the same situation after i opened my UK Company. No bank account. So i was searching for days and i tried many of them. Some of them are scam and you have to be careful. No.1 scam for me is Viabuy! They closed my account without any notice and my money was gone. Support didn't resplied on my emails!!! What i can say for the moment is Worldcore and Leupay are trustful.

Reactions: belarus
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for your good words and reviews about our services. We sincerely appreciate it and do our best to keep extending product portfolio and quality of our services in all areas.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who keeps trying to use our service for fraudulent transactions or who make mistakes in bank details while submitting transfers themselves and post inadequate bad reviews about us on Pissed Consumer - Worldcore (worldcore.eu aka EUPSProvider s.r.o.) Review 869125 Jun 21, Bangkok, Krung Thep, Payment Services @ Pissed Consumer

We have nothing to hide and I guess that everyone would agree that award-winning company with bright media visibility which spends hundreds thousand Euros for sponsorship of largest FinTech events and global advertising campaigns will never steal anything from its clients and will never freeze an account without a reason.

Please note that we ALWAYS return the funds in case we block an account due to detected suspicious and/or fraudulent transactions are detected or nature of these transactions doesn't match the one that was indicated in account profile. Stability and quality of our services is a result of such policy. In such cases available balances can be sent out to any bank account on the same name located in any low risk destination. Most of financial institutions completes account closure procedure the same way and it's not a secret for everyone.

We would be happy if someone would spend a few seconds to post something good from his/her real experience with Worldcore on

Worldcore (worldcore.eu aka EUPSProvider s.r.o.) Review 869125 Jun 21, Bangkok, Krung Thep, Payment Services @ Pissed Consumer

Many thanks for your time and for doing business with us!

Thanks for responding to this thread! It makes people nervous when users make posts with a negative attitude while they are responsible for the mess they made but hide this information for the public. It's easy to sit behind a screen and post nonsens about a company on public forums :)

Reactions: adoffshore
I was satisfied with Worldcore but not anymore. Support need long time to reply, fess are too high...USD currency bank transfer 85USD fees, even incoming bank transfers they charge you 15 EUR and when you have more currencies you are not able to you use the money because you can only get one virtual mastercard per account. They want that you buy mastercards for every currencies for 20USD. Also you have to transfer the money to your card and they charge fees. I got a small amount in USD but my virtual and plastic mastercard are in EUR. I am not able to transfer the USD to my EUR mastercard or account, so the money is laying around and is absolute useless. I tried and blocked the virtual mastercard and want to delete it. But not possible because the Card still show up on your account and you cannot issue a new one. Remember only one card per account.! Leupay is much better and Satabank is behind all of them. No fees for transfering money from your account to the mastercard because the card is integrated in you account and also free. Bank transfer normal fees, no problems at all with more currencies even your mastercard is in EUR. You can use any currencies with one Mastercard. ATM fees absolute ok and much cheaper then worldcore. Support reply within 2 hours but most of time within 45 minutes. Looks like Worldcore dont care about their customers. When you are lucky and they reply, it looks like its a scam mail because no signature or anything that looks professional. Hope Martin can read this and help me out because i dont want to lost my money, even its a small amount.

Reactions: negon
Well, nothing changed.

These are not our rules - MasterCard allows issuance of the card only in one currency. this rule is applicable for all prepaid debit cards. It's out of our power to change these rules as everyone can understand :)

Yes, we charge fees for both incoming and outgoing transfers as we said long time ago and these fees are not hidden, all of the fees listed in bad review are published on our website. People who accept such fees use our services, others use traditional banking services. There is no secret regarding our fees at all.

Our support team always reply tickets same day on working hours so there is absolutely no chance to have your ticket unresponded within a day and I guess it's totally acceptable.

In such case which was reported by Arootsman72 it is recommended to request currency conversion and there is nothing difficult to convert USD to EUR to load the card, it's a procedure that takes up to a few hours on working days. We are also planning to automate conversions after we get connected to FX provider, the rates will be better than in most of EU banks. This will be done before the end of summer for sure.

Reactions: belarus and clemens
Worldcore is unable to verify my documents (address)(in a speedy fashion, now already a week of silence), they need a 'imprint' on websites that use their referal programme, they do not have IBAN's and they charge €15 for transfers.

There are cheaper and better alternatives out there ..

Reactions: belarus
We have reviewed your profile. As always, there is totally no fault on our side :)

This is the latest request from our compliance team:
=======
We do not accept the documnets provided in such away. Please upload clearly scanned copies without any strips or marks. Nothing is clear for us concerning your purpose of use of Worldcore account. Provide any documents confirming your relationships with ***. Please provide full details regarding nature of expected transactions and re-submit the form.
=======

After that there were no requested actions from your side, so your account keeps being unverified.

Reactions: diablo and belarus
Worldcore is unable to verify my documents (address)(in a speedy fashion, now already a week of silence), they need a 'imprint' on websites that use their referal programme, they do not have IBAN's and they charge €15 for transfers.

There are cheaper and better alternatives out there ..
There will always be cheaper solutions, question is, are they as good as the more expensive ones :)

We have reviewed your profile. As always, there is totally no fault on our side :)

This is the latest request from our compliance team:
=======
We do not accept the documnets provided in such away. Please upload clearly scanned copies without any strips or marks. Nothing is clear for us concerning your purpose of use of Worldcore account. Provide any documents confirming your relationships with ***. Please provide full details regarding nature of expected transactions and re-submit the form.
=======

After that there were no requested actions from your side, so your account keeps being unverified.
Bad provider you have there @Arootsman72 :D people always tend to blame the provider first rather than looking inside and check if they made something wrong.

1:0 to worldcore - awesome service.

Latest Threads