Our valued sponsor

Would be Cyprus a better idea?

manager

Offshore Agent
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Seychelles company, but I think that Cyprus may be a better option. I live in an EU country, that Cyprus has a DTA with.

My goal is to spend the money I make with my company legally in my country, and I want it to be my money, not the money of my company (if I buy real estate it should be on my name). Did I get it right? If I make 10.000EUR I pay 10% as resident company and I can keep the 90% as dividends?

Also, how complicated is it to move the Seychelles company to Cyprus? Do I have to close the old one and open the new one? What about the money? My bank account is in Cyprus.

I am hoping for some detailed answers.

You don't want to move the Seychelles company to Cyprus! You will want the Seychelles company to be 100% owner / shareholder of the Cyprus company you are going to incorporate if this at all is applicable. The money will always be the companies money, the trick is to get the money out of the company without violating any tax regulations. You may read more about that in the mentor group.

Reactions: manager
Admin said:
You don't want to move the Seychelles company to Cyprus! You will want the Seychelles company to be 100% owner / shareholder of the Cyprus company you are going to incorporate if this at all is applicable. The money will always be the companies money, the trick is to get the money out of the company without violating any tax regulations. You may read more about that in the mentor group.
how do I get the money out of the company other then CC withdrawal? Sorry I cannot PM you.

According to this link: /cypruscompany.html

"A Cyprus resident Company pays 10% tax, can get Cyprus Tax Resident Certificate and can distribute to its shareholders all remaining profits without any withholding taxes."
How does a resident cyprus company pay dividents then?

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't pay any dividents that's not taxed in Cyprus regardless if it is nonresident or resident!

Latest Threads