Our valued sponsor

www.businesssetup.com - Experience with british islands company

Ann1892

May 20, 2021
India
Visit site
today, i finally got my corporate documents for my british virgin islands from business setup worldwide.
My interactions with them were through whatsapp, everything was explained reasonably well. they recommended a mauritius or a belize bank account.

When i asked why a bvi account wasn't possible, they said it would likely get rejected without an office and employees. anyway the company setup took around 3 days and i have my documents being couriered to me. I shall keep everyone updated with the account opening process as well.

this seems much easier than it looks on the outside. please do keep me updated with anything i need to be vary about.

Hey,

Congrats on finishing the first step of this project.

Now the fun begins once you start opening a bank account. ;)

I am not sure what your business activities will look like, but many times the banks in Mauritius or Belize won't be the best fit.

Beside that, I know @Fred and @CaptK can help you with the fun as well.

Should you fail with all of them for one or the other reason then come to the mentor group forums, open a thread and I will give you a very detailed description about what to do and what not to do. I will put some names on the table too!

today, i finally got my corporate documents for my british virgin islands from business setup worldwide.
My interactions with them were through whatsapp, everything was explained reasonably well. they recommended a mauritius or a belize bank account.

When i asked why a bvi account wasn't possible, they said it would likely get rejected without an office and employees. anyway the company setup took around 3 days and i have my documents being couriered to me. I shall keep everyone updated with the account opening process as well.

this seems much easier than it looks on the outside. please do keep me updated with anything i need to be vary about.

Well done , please ensure you are in line with the latest updates of the law in BVI and substance requirements, do not forget the unaudited FS.