Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC in the USA or Delaware LLC what agent and how secure?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I want to know which one is better Wyoming LLC or Delaware LLC?

I have found this agent for a Wyoming LLC Order the Cheapest Wyoming Registered Agent Service can I trust them or is this a scam / fake?

In regards to setup of the company in one or another state, which one has no CRS and is most secure in regards to privacy? Do you know a agent who can setup such companies for cheap?

The Wymoning LLC is considered offshore I guesss so will it be possible to setup a TransferWise borderless account for such an entity?

(note that the payments to such entities are subject to a higher level of attention from financial services).
sorry to join but what woud be better with less attention?

Go with Alaska instead of Wyoming/Delaware, it has better rep.
Any agent you can recommend there? and why do you think it is better?

Thank you I just contacted Wyoming Registered Agent | $49 | Buffalo Registered Agents and hope they are able to help with the setup as well as pricing for accounting and tax filing! Does someone know how much tax a WY company pay on foreign non US profits? and what about accounting what is required?
how long they use to respond to simple request on the contact form?

Try northwestregisteredagent.com. Alaska is better if you get audited because it looks more legit than Delaware/Wyoming (everyone knows about those two).
I got a reply, they also mentioned this:
We can do everything for you remotely, and we don't request any documents from you. All the information we need is gathered online through our online web order form.

Don't they need any passport or utility bill or anything else to identity check??

In regards to setup of the company in one or another state, which one has no CRS and is most secure in regards to privacy? Do you know a agent who can setup such companies for cheap?

The Wymoning LLC is considered offshore I guesss so will it be possible to setup a TransferWise borderless account for such an entity?
In regards to your curiosity regarding CRS.

Every LLC in USA including Wyoming & Delaware which is treated as a disregarded entity wholly owned by a foreign person will have to annually report to IRS via 5472 + 1120 Forms. This will include transactions between the company and the UBO. This report is mandatory and non compliance leads to huge cumulative fines.

Also, this information might be sent to other nations as per automatic information exchange as deemed fit by IRS.
(IRS doesn't mention what will they do with the information but it mentions this is for fight against tax evasion and transparency).

USA is not anonymous anymore. Wyoming and Delaware state laws might not need your identity information but to comply with the federal law it is mandatory to get EIN for which you will have to disclose your personal identity and comply with IRS as stated above.

Other more distinguished member from this forum will be able to throw some light on this matter.

If you are still inclined on forming a wyoming company.
You can use them WYOMING REGISTERED AGENT - $25 A YEAR TOTAL
Formation: 150$

So what you say in your post @funk is that I should apply for the Tax ID for my Wyoming company right? Just remind you I'm a European citizen not US.

Yes all the above is for foreign person only and not US citizen or US resident.
Getting EIN (tax id) is not a matter of choice it's a must now because you need to file 5472 + 1020. You will also need EIN if you need to get any bank accounts for your llc. Also, don't expect any privacy from IRS as they might report information from your 5472 to your residence country. Before forming this company read more about 5472 on google and what kind of information IRS might ask (includes your residence and transactions).

All the best

Reactions: JohnLocke and lavel
Thank you very much @funk you have been very helpful, really. So the only privacy we will have by forming a Wyoming company would be that there is no public registry means my name will not show up anywhere else. But in regards to tax we will have to pay the tax that may be applicable in the US and make use of DTA's or similiar if such exists to stay tax legal in my own country.

Do you know, is it easy for normal people to get UBO information for a Wyoming LLC or does it require a court order or similar like it was in Cyprus back thses days?

Reactions: JohnLocke
In regards to your curiosity regarding CRS.

Every LLC in USA including Wyoming & Delaware which is treated as a disregarded entity wholly owned by a foreign person will have to annually report to IRS via 5472 + 1120 Forms. This will include transactions between the company and the UBO. This report is mandatory and non compliance leads to huge cumulative fines.

Also, this information might be sent to other nations as per automatic information exchange as deemed fit by IRS.
(IRS doesn't mention what will they do with the information but it mentions this is for fight against tax evasion and transparency).

USA is not anonymous anymore. Wyoming and Delaware state laws might not need your identity information but to comply with the federal law it is mandatory to get EIN for which you will have to disclose your personal identity and comply with IRS as stated above.

Other more distinguished member from this forum will be able to throw some light on this matter.

If you are still inclined on forming a wyoming company.
You can use them WYOMING REGISTERED AGENT - $25 A YEAR TOTAL
Formation: 150$

Hi

Can you recommend on a good and reliable local accountant that can assist in filing these returns (5472 + 1120 Forms) and understand the status of a foreigner holding an LLC (that it is a disregarded entity without any tax liability in the USA)?
I tried to check with few, but they either don’t know what I'm talking about or are very expensive.
Will be very helpful if you can recommend on couple.

Hi

Can you recommend on a good and reliable local accountant that can assist in filing these returns (5472 + 1120 Forms) and understand the status of a foreigner holding an LLC (that it is a disregarded entity without any tax liability in the USA)?
I tried to check with few, but they either don’t know what I'm talking about or are very expensive.
Will be very helpful if you can recommend on couple.

Any accountant in USA will be able to help you with 5472. It's not very tough and can be done yourself as well. You have to report all transaction between yourself and the llc you form. Like a P&L statement. I personally don't know of any accountant and you can search for them on the google.

All the company formation agents will hide this 5472 compliance from the customers in the hopes of selling a company. Also, the onus of compliance lies with the owner of the company and not the agent forming the company.

You can read more about 5472 here:
https://<<snippet>>.com/2018/05/14/irs-form-5472-llc/

Latest Threads