Our valued sponsor

Yahoo wants to launch a trading platform to become the 'Bloomberg' for retail investors, report says

They are popular among the young meme stock crowd so may do well with such a move. Yahoo Finance Live on youtube I know some people like to watch. I don't think its unreasonable for them to position themselves as a Bloomberg news for the younger demographic conf/(%.

They are popular among the young meme stock crowd so may do well with such a move. Yahoo Finance Live on youtube I know some people like to watch. I don't think its unreasonable for them to position themselves as a Bloomberg news for the younger demographic conf/(%.
Yahoo finance is the best product for stock information screener....imo nobody is near them as it is free and user friendly...even child can navigate information very easily........it will be game changer for sure...if they give all major market like ibkr..... serious competition for ibkr......

Yahoo finance is the best product for stock information screener....imo nobody is near them as it is free and user friendly...even child can navigate information very easily........it will be game changer for sure...if they give all major market like ibkr..... serious competition for ibkr......
Finviz is good too! But yahoo finance seems to be one of the best for quickly looking at a stock.

Yahoo is the favorite tool for fakes gurus and scammers, believe it or not a lot of people still don't know you can pay so you can pray yourself and publish it in Yahoo, bloomberg, Business insider, etc
most of the hedge fund data you find on bloomberg is completely fabricated rof/%

and the financial "analytics" you find there, if you understand what they mean you can easily calculate them yourself using a free API and a xls.

Other than that, bloomberg is a nice piece of furniture and a powerful hallucinogen.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads