Our valued sponsor

zen.com rejected personal account?

McPoquito

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 4, 2024
Middle East
Visit site
Hi,
Finally found a debit card that you can use crypto with thats supported in my country - but I get this message after submitting my passport and video selfie

photo1707247143.jpeg

I feel personally insulted lol

anyone ever encountered a personal account rejection like this?

just for the record, my friend (from around my neighborhood) - got approved and using the card within the hour.

Unfortunately, a rejection like that usually comes down to bad passport (unsupported nationality or fake passport), bad residence (unsupported country or fake document), your name matches some warning list, or they found something suspicious about your application.

There isn't much you can do. Just move on to something else.

Congratulations, you should happily move on to a sensible EMI (Electronic Money Institution).

And if they don't decline you, they will hit you hard with their totally exaggerated prices for their so-called bank service - this enterprise should really be your last resort on this planet for you to consider using their service.

Reactions: McPoquito
@EliasIT , you are absolutely right, the fees are outrages.
I reside in the middle east area and unfortunately have no way to use other EMI (non-Europe resident.)

Would love to hear any solution if you have any.
(I just need a card i can load up bitcoin on the spot and spend as Mastercard\visa, preferably with 3DS)

companies used so far that stopped offering services to my area:
Advcash
ibankdirect

How about :

They are an advertiser on the forum and reputable!

In addition I would ask another advertiser around here, I know they are into card processing, anyway, they may be able to help you.

Look around, the forum is full of providers of the type of service you are looking for in your area. Also check inside the mentor group gold which I see you have access to, for instant here:

Thanks EliasIT, I'm in the talks with AlexPCS

The rest of them seems like they have really low rated reviews \ services.
I'm still searching the mentor group gold for solutions :)

I'm actually just looking for a debit card ADVCASH style (they stopped providing outside of Europe)- where i can load some crypto and use it with the card. not even that high of spending each month (around 1000-1500euro maximum, some months only around 100 euro)

Thanks EliasIT, I'm in the talks with AlexPCS

The rest of them seems like they have really low rated reviews \ services.
I'm still searching the mentor group gold for solutions :)

I'm actually just looking for a debit card ADVCASH style (they stopped providing outside of Europe)- where i can load some crypto and use it with the card. not even that high of spending each month (around 1000-1500euro maximum, some months only around 100 euro)
Advcash stopped providing outside of Europe? They have union pay cards for outside of Europe.

Latest Threads