Our valued sponsor

offshore Bank Account + Cyprus Company + Cyprus bank account!

suzy

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
/IMG/Marshall-Islands.jpg

When I'm looking for various setups of my business (particular new business) then I'm always searching for valid setups that include one of the following:

Offshore bank account + offshore company i.e. Belize, Seychelles, Isle of Man, Marshall Islands etc.

OR

Offshore bank account + Cyprus company or low tax jurisdiction company i.e. UK, Malta or Latvia comany

OR

Cyprus bank account + Offshore Company for total privacy and anonymity i.e. Seychelles offshore company and Cyprus bank account

Finally if it is possible I setup a offshore or Cyprus company with a offshore bank account for instant in Mauritius or St. Vincent!

Last edited by a moderator:
What there any question in this or just information for the vast majority of forum visitors? :)

Reactions: quickfix
You can have 1 company in Cyprus and as many bank accounts as you like they can be in different offshore jurisdictions aswell as in Cyprus. No problem at all. Most offshore banks are actually accepting Cyprus companies for bank account opening!

You can have 1 company in Cyprus and as many bank accounts as you like they can be in different offshore jurisdictions aswell as in Cyprus. No problem at all. Most offshore banks are actually accepting Cyprus companies for bank account opening!
I have nominees appointed how will that Work in regards to open foreign (offshore) accounts for the Company? Will they provide passport copy & utility bill etc. to the offshore bank?

Reactions: quickfix
The nominees will provide what you ask them to provide! We wanted to open an account for our Cyprus Company in HK and for that need we were required to provide passport copy and utility bill for all shareholders and benefitical owners, directors etc. a simple request to the nominee did it and we had what we needed. Mission acomplished.

No limitations on the number and location of the offshore bank, that's good. I was believing that we were bound to the banks the offshore company formation agent is working with.

Year ago I was also looking for offshore company + bank account not in Europe for my business project. I spent a lot of time to find a good agent, who helped me.

With company incorporation there wasnt a problem (I chose to establish company in Seychelles, because it is easier and not very expensive), but for bank account opening as mentioned by thorsten, all banks was asking additional documents for Nominee director and I spent couple of months in waiting for these documents.

I wasnt happy so I found another company, who helped me to open offshore bank account in Cyprus.

Now I work with them more than a half year and never had any problems.

By the way, I think that it doesnt care in which country you open a company. The most important thing is - where you have a bank account. In my opinion Cyprus is very good choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincentash said:
Year ago I was also looking for offshore company + bank account not in Europe for my business project. I spent a lot of time to find a good agent, who helped me.
With company incorporation there wasnt a problem (I chose to establish company in Seychelles, because it is easier and not very expensive), but for bank account opening as mentioned by thorsten, all banks was asking additional documents for Nominee director and I spent couple of months in waiting for these documents.

I wasnt happy so I found another company, who helped me to open offshore bank account in Cyprus.

Now I work with them more than a half year and never had any problems.

By the way, I think that it doesnt care in which country you open a company. The most important thing is - where you have a bank account. In my opinion Cyprus is very good choice.
You are not good at reading the forum rules! No spamming on this forum, if you want to link to your website you can buy a VIP membership! Next time you get banned!

Latest Threads