Our valued sponsor

Where to register????? Please help!

what one will need to focus on is the way the Offshore company is structured, actually we have done this with a Cyprus IBC with foreign Nominees, we do not pay any tax in Cyprus, our local tax advisor is preparing the annual financial reports each year to the tax office and we only have to pay tax from dividends we take home! It requires the business to take place in the company, the entire company need to be managed from Cyprus which shall be documented, for us it wasn't a problem, some should consider this way!
Nice post..Thats what i am looking for. But is it easy to conduct business from Cyprus? I know it depends on the business, but say it is royalties, or consultancy work, the cyprus company invoices for consultancy work for instance? Or say I have sold the rights to an invention for a large lump sum, the moneys goes to cyprus company, and I only pay tax on dividends the company gives me ?

Reactions: jorge
Welcome to the forum, eddison :) Well there is no tax to be paid on Dividends in Cyprus, that said, one way to do it is the Cyprus company invoice your local company or any other company for the Royalties they hold, this income is also not taxed! Invoiced consultancy work is taxed with 10% so it may sound like a downside that you have to pay tax on this income, but that said, it is the lowest tax in the European union so it is still attractive to many businesses.

drillbill said:
If you are looking for a merchant account for your business, go with a Cyprus company since cclogic is able to help you then, if you for any reason want a total anonymous company with know accounting etc. go with jurisdictions like the Seychelles which at the moment offer the best benefits for anyone compared to pupolar jurisdictions like Panama, Gibraltar, BVI and so forth then use billing companies like CCBILL, PSBILL, GSPAY, FAILSAIFE payment and so on do handle your credit card processing... beside CCBILL then the other mentioned are not that established so don't put all your eegs in one basked, hope you understand what the meaning of this is! Good luck, cheers.
This makes lots of sense, thank you drillbill

EliasIT said:
Where do you look to incorporate?
Sorry for the late reply have been on a business trip.

I learned that it may be best to incorporate Offshore in the BVI! The reason are that it belongs to the british colonies which I feel is more comfortable.

Also the Seychelles and Cyprus are a very great place then I can't see how it can be of benefit to maintain accounting and submitting various reports while it isn't necessary in the BVI.

But would like to know your opinions.

Reactions: jorge
Just to correct you then the Seychelles don't require any accounting or annual financial reports!

You can learn more here: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: tax-haven
True, the Seychelles don't require all such crappy burocratic accounting, they are a great place to be incorporated:thumbsUp:

Did you found a solution for your issue by now?

Seychelles has been so far my first and last destination.

By now, I have Offshore companies in the following jurisdictions.

Panama

Belize

Mauritius

Cyprus

Seychelles

BVI (2 offshore companies)

Isle Of Man

Andorra

Curacao (Netherlands Antilles)

Uruguay

For non offshore jurisdictions I have:

UK

Swiss

Sweden

Spain

It all works perfectly together in one cool tax free chain doublethumbsup

mightymarcoose said:
Thanks for the reply!
I suppose then, there is no point in being registered off shore if I am residing in the UK as I will still have to pay as much in tax anyway?

If I were to move abroad though I suppose this would make sense? What would you suggest someone with absolutely no ties should do under the circumstances? I was thinking maybe of registering the compnay in Cyprus and spending some time out there and maybe travelling around the world for a couple of years!!!
I know this thread is old but 122k views means many have an interest to learn about this topic :)

Will you let us know which solution you found if any?

In my point of view and in the spotlight that most are looking ofr privacy, low- to no tax and good offshore banking, I will say a Offshore IBC is worth it! For insant a Seychelles IBC will protect your privacy 100% no one can lookup the owner of the company and no one can claim any tax from you. Now, offshore banking. I read from another thread here on the forum that there is a CSP who is offering anonymuous banking I also read there are Mexicans available who sign anything you won't for less than 100 bucks lol :D they will even hand over all the DD docs required more LoL :D - Say you get a hold of such a solution your privacy will be 100% protected and you can earn all them oney you need without to pay tax or to worry about the local tax authorities. The Key is the Mexican solution or somone who is dying and don't care :eek:mg:

I also read there are Mexicans available who sign anything you won't for less than 100 bucks lol :D they will even hand over all the DD docs required more LoL :D - Say you get a hold of such a solution your privacy will be 100% protected and you can earn all them oney you need without to pay tax or to worry about the local tax authorities. The Key is the Mexican solution or somone who is dying and don't care
Well, I can't recommend the "Mexican Solution" nor any of the other suggested, to stay clean and honest must be the way to do proper business if you ask methumbups

mightymarcoose said:
OK, so I own a few websites and I want to register an offshore company for them. I'm not making HUGE money from them - probably around 25k GBP PA but want to limit the amount of tax I would pay.
Where would be the best place to register the company - generally of course (ie taking into account legal requirements, costs, etc? I know there are a number of options but what is the best one?

I understand, if I am a resident in the UK i will still be liable for paying Uk tax - no matter where the company is registered - is this true?

Thanks,

Marcus
Did you find a solution actually? I know this thread is more than 2 y.o however, it has 95k+ views so I believe we jave at least 50.000 people who are looking for answers thumbups :coffe: doublethumbsup

Much has changed since then. However, the BVI, Seychelles, Costa Rica and Belize are still very popular jurisdictions where you gain high anonymity.

Reactions: tax-haven
Wondering if you ever got further with your incorporation plans?

Latest Threads