Our valued sponsor

Account for UK LTD,HK LTD , USA LLC

bobby786

Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
I need help and advice from the experts out there. I have formed following companies aiming my 2020 business goals.
UK Ltd Company
HK Ltd Company
USA LLC single member

I live in China, holding Pakistan and Caribbean passports. I have struggled to get anything sorted for most of 2020 and gave up everything around Aug 2020 due to pandemic situation. However, I do now need to get this sorted.

So far i have TransferWise created (recently) using my UK LTD, but sending USD money from HK to Transferwise its a big big fees there.Alomost impossible to work that way.

I cannot seem to get a bank to agree to open an account. I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks all.

What about local banks in China for the UK Ltd. and HK Ltd. ? If you live there you have substance and a link to china. This could satisfy them to open bank accounts for you.

For the US LLC you can try Puerto Rican banks.

What about local banks in China for the UK Ltd. and HK Ltd. ? If you live there you have substance and a link to china. This could satisfy them to open bank accounts for you.

For the US LLC you can try Puerto Rican banks.
china local banks dont recognize any company other than china itself.And here tax and laws are not suitable even netizens have banking in HK

Latest Threads